PDA

View Full Version : Maxine Waters & Charlie Rangel...

Guns Network Staff
08-02-2010, 05:46 PM
ADIOS racist idiots... your days are nunbered now.

Maxine Waters .... violated conflict of Insurance Rules aka violated ethics Rules...
same with your partner in crime also violated ethics rules oh Charlie Rangel ADIOS ignorant basturd.

YOUR BOTH FUCKING GUILTY. Hang them publically in front of Capitol's water fountain, lol.

Thank god there trials for both idiots will be during the ELECTIONS.

HDR
08-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Time to take the trash out.

AKTexas
08-02-2010, 05:50 PM
Lets hope these turds remain flushed.

HDR
08-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Lets hope these turds remain flushed.

The congressional toilet has been stopped up for years.

old Grump
08-02-2010, 09:02 PM
Take them to New Jersey and bury them next to Hoffa..............oops, did I say that out loud?

mriddick
08-02-2010, 09:08 PM
I get a kick out the media saying what Rangel has done is minor... Have you read the charges against him?
http://ethics.house.gov/Media/PDF/Rangel%20SAV.pdf

swampdragon
08-02-2010, 09:17 PM
All I can say is:

:roflmao::hoo-yeah::loser:

I hope we get a lot more of them too....

AKTexas
08-03-2010, 12:25 AM
The congressional toilet has been stopped up for years.

I know some good plumbers.

NewbieAKguy
08-03-2010, 12:27 AM
A box of ammo says each only gets a slap on the wrist.

swampdragon
08-03-2010, 02:09 AM

But like GNS said, having this happen now is good for us. Hopefully it will help have some additional bearing on the elections in November...I hope.

NewbieAKguy
08-03-2010, 03:10 AM
But like GNS said, having this happen now is good for us. Hopefully it will help have some additional bearing on the elections in November...I hope.

I hope so too swampy, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if each is re-elected....if they're up this year that is. Still don't think either will get more than wrist slap though, def no jail time. Rangel has evaded this stuff before. But I'll hope for the best just like you.

Mark Ducati
08-03-2010, 07:33 AM
Two words for ya... Presidential Pardon.

CigarGuy
08-03-2010, 09:04 AM
Charlie is a clown, but not racist as far as I can tell. Just EXTREMELY partisan.
Waters, on the other hand, in my opinion IS racist and I won't miss her in the least.
Meanwhile, I saw an interview with one of Charlie's constituents who said of course she'd vote for him again. This whole "thing" was about racism......

Krupski
08-03-2010, 11:04 AM
Two words for ya... Presidential Pardon.

Three words for ya: Bet you're right.

matshock
08-03-2010, 11:20 AM
Three words for ya: Bet you're right.

Yep, or they just slap them on the wrists with a "reprimand".

This is nothing more than entrenched Democrats doing their dirty laundry before Kongress turns over next year.

Mac_Muz
08-03-2010, 11:42 AM

+1 Another nuthin to see here folks move along, move along.

El Laton Caliente
08-03-2010, 12:07 PM
I'd like to know why Senator Dianne Feinstein isn't on the list. She got caught funneling no-bid military contracts to her husband's company.

Why isn't Pelosi in trouble for giving Samoa and her husband’s tuna business there preferential treatment and special funding?

matshock
08-03-2010, 12:28 PM
I'd like to know why Senator Dianne Feinstein isn't on the list. She got caught funneling no-bid military contracts to her husband's company.

Why isn't Pelosi in trouble for giving Samoa and her husband’s tuna business there preferential treatment and special funding?

Because the entrenched Republicans are corrupt too and if they start sending corrupt pols up the river they're next.

NewbieAKguy
08-04-2010, 03:03 AM
We need more people like him to run/serve in Congress:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnrIppYp8y4&feature=player_embedded

I remember when his "interrogation" was on the news and talks of court martial were going around. IMO he already has more experience than Obamanation, Rangel, and Waters will ever have. Think I'll be making a donation....very pro-2A.

1 Patriot-of-many
08-04-2010, 09:38 AM

Same here.... The only reason I think they're doing it before the midterms is if R's take over they WOULD get the boot. Lets face it, in their districts it's okay to lie, cheat and steal and they'll be re-elected even if the media made it front page news every day until the election.