PDA

View Full Version : The Real Story About Oduma's Mother

slamfire51
04-21-2011, 01:42 PM
You decide whether it's BS or not.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/24/magazine/mag-24Obama-t.html?_r=1&hp

imanaknut
04-21-2011, 03:46 PM
I wish they had published a short version. I got through the first page, started the second and realized how many more there were, so I gave up, never to know if the New York Times agrees with Donald Trump or not.

Warthogg
04-21-2011, 04:46 PM
A year later, in 1967, Ann graduated with a degree in anthropology, gathered up her 6-year-old child and moved to Indonesia to join her husband.

The four years that followed were formative for mother and son — and are a subject of curiosity and an object of speculation for many Americans today. These were years in which Ann lived closely with the young Obama, who at the time was called Barry; she impressed upon him her values and, consciously and unconsciously, shaped his emerging understanding of the world.

So Barry lived with Mum the communist between about 6 and 10 years of age. Formative years for certain.

Wart

Warthogg
04-21-2011, 04:53 PM
I read all seven pages. Does not seem likely Barry was not politically indoctrinated by his mother and religiously indoctrinated - Muslim religion - during his time in Indonesia.

As usual, there is little about his white grand parents though seems they provided the financial saftey net. (Even though Barry's step father became a millionaire.)

Wart