PDA

View Full Version : gay history classes to soon begin in Ca.?

filthy phil
04-23-2011, 08:53 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/14/california-senate-mandates-gay-history-schools/?intcmp=obinsite

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transgender people would be added to the lengthy list of social and ethnic groups that public schools must include in social studies lessons under a landmark bill passed Thursday by the California Senate.

If the bill is adopted by the state Assembly and signed by Gov. Jerry Brown, California would become the first state to require the teaching of gay history.

alismith
04-23-2011, 09:14 AM
This rates right up there with the teaching of Ebonics. How far did that program go?

I would think their time, money, and effort would be better spent focusing on the basics of Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic.

Screw these useless "social" programs!

AKTexas
04-23-2011, 10:03 AM
Wasn't home economics already a class?

Helen Keller
04-23-2011, 11:50 AM
it'll probly have Maser on the cover.

Klawndyke
04-23-2011, 03:55 PM
Moved to Comifornia for a job at Mcdonnel Douglas years and years ago.. Got laid off and moved back home to the midwest.. and I never looked back..
They can keep it.... dont send that shit this way please

my :2cents:

mriddick
04-23-2011, 04:01 PM
Moved to Comifornia for a job at Mcdonnel Douglas years and years ago.. Got laid off and moved back home to the midwest.. and I never looked back..
They can keep it.... dont send that shit this way please

my :2cents:

That is exactly the problem with what California does.

Klawndyke
04-23-2011, 04:07 PM
That is exactly the problem with what California does.

and thats true.... wait till theres a big quake out there.. then they will be on there way across the US in croves..
OMG bad thought ****** Please no quake please please ****** lol

alismith
04-23-2011, 04:47 PM
and thats true.... wait till theres a big quake out there.. then they will be on there way across the US in croves..
OMG bad thought ****** Please no quake please please ****** lol

No. You have it all wrong. If a quake hits, they'll band together just like the Japanese did and handle their own problems and not look to outisders to help. People will be helping other people and sharing and comforting each other. It'll be harmonious and peaceful. Californians will set an example for the rest of the world to be envious of.

:yeah::laughingtohard::laughingtohard::laughingtoh ard::laughingtohard::yeah:

Dan Morris
04-23-2011, 05:18 PM
As Kali goes...so goes the nation........................Damn, that's scarey! Sometimes, I think I'm livin in the wrong time! The alternates in Colofornia already outnumber the rest of us!
Dan

Mark Ducati
04-24-2011, 07:37 AM
Seriously.... isn't "The Prince and The Prince" mandatory reading in Kindergarten in Kali now? I seem to remember a big stink about this a few years ago... I thought this came to fruition, but maybe not?

Maybe they just give them Elton John's current CD instead?

5.56NATO
04-24-2011, 10:46 AM
It'll have a vid of Lemmiwinks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBJ3rkNq2ok&feature=related