PDA

View Full Version : vegas cop beats down videographer

filthy phil
04-23-2011, 08:39 PM
http://www.lvrj.com/news/exclusive-police-beating-of-las-vegas-man-caught-on-tape-120509439.html

Warthogg
04-23-2011, 09:06 PM
video guy just hit the jackpot.

Wart

ready
04-23-2011, 09:07 PM
He screams like a girl.

romak10/63UF
04-23-2011, 09:14 PM
im 100% sure the officer will HIDE BEHIND THE BADGE ... :1112ft6:

Solidus-snake
04-23-2011, 09:16 PM
Man gets severely beaten for doing absolutely nothing and what does the officer get?

Paid leave. "Im gonna kick your ass and get away with it :D"

Warthogg
04-23-2011, 09:34 PM
In SOME STATES it is not legal to photograph or film a cop. No idea if Nevada is such a state.

Wart

Warthogg
04-23-2011, 09:35 PM
Man gets severely beaten for doing absolutely nothing and what does the officer get?

Paid leave. "Im gonna kick your ass and get away with it :D"

Same old bullshit. However, video guy will get millions.

Wart

Warthogg
04-23-2011, 09:36 PM
im 100% sure the officer will HIDE BEHIND THE BADGE ... :1112ft6:

100% for SURE.

Wart

Solidus-snake
04-23-2011, 09:42 PM
Honestly I hope he does and the cop gets his ass sent to the unemployment line.

Warthogg
04-23-2011, 10:06 PM
Honestly I hope he does and the cop gets his ass sent to the unemployment line.

Agreed. .gov remembers when millions must be paid.

Wart

ready
04-23-2011, 11:50 PM
I wanna know when an ass kicking became worth millions. I've had my ass kicked, I want reparations!

1 Patriot-of-many
04-24-2011, 12:23 AM
According to all the cops on here, he's just one of the "very few" bad apples..... Thought I'd get that out in advance.......

Fact is you put a badge and some power in peoples hands and they abuse it.
Maybe it's time neighbors starting shooting these fucks that think they are our overlords, when they abuse the PRIVILEGE we have given them both in money and power?

The real problem is these power tripping blue gang members have no skin in the game. Make them personally responsible for their actions both financially and legally and this will end overnight. So the tax payer has to give this guy a bunch of money...SO WHAT? Think that POS "LE" officer gives a rats ass?

ready
04-24-2011, 01:06 AM
According to all the cops on here, he's just one of the "very few" bad apples..... Thought I'd get that out in advance.......

Fact is you put a badge and some power in peoples hands and they abuse it.
Maybe it's time neighbors starting shooting these fucks that think they are our overlords, when they abuse the PRIVILEGE we have given them both in money and power?

The real problem is these power tripping blue gang members have no skin in the game. Make them personally responsible for their actions both financially and legally and this will end overnight. So the tax payer has to give this guy a bunch of money...SO WHAT? Think that POS "LE" officer gives a rats ass?

I don't know where this 'LEO's aren't liable for their actions' stuff comes from, it's not true. If an officer acts in a manner that is negligent, in violation of policy or flat out criminal, he or she is completely liable.

Solidus-snake
04-24-2011, 03:24 AM
I don't know where this 'LEO's aren't liable for their actions' stuff comes from, it's not true. If an officer acts in a manner that is negligent, in violation of policy or flat out criminal, he or she is completely liable.

Oh yes they are liable for their actions, but their punishment I hardly ever more than a paid vacation, if any punishment is even given.

Krupski
04-24-2011, 04:29 AM
Same old bullshit. However, video guy will get millions.
Wart

I doubt he'll get millions. He may get 1 or 2 (years).

Krupski
04-24-2011, 04:33 AM

In the mid 1970's, that's exactly what happened near me (a town about 15 miles away). The local cops were out of control, there was one particularly bad cop that had the nickname "The Cowboy". After three of them got shot within a one year period, the department cleaned their own house (including giving the "Cowboy" a desk job to get him off the streets) and the problem was solved.

Too bad it had to come to that... and obviously it could happen again.... anywhere.

L1A1Rocker
04-24-2011, 03:03 PM
According to all the cops on here, he's just one of the "very few" bad apples.....

The definition of a good cop vs. a bad cop is self defined by the cop. It is defined by what a "good" cop does when he/she witnesses a fellow officer commit an illegal act.

Far too many "good" cops are part of the problem by not taking out the "bad" cops. If the police fail to "self police" themselves then mistrust and dis-respect is sure to follow. In such a case a "few bad apples'" WILL spoil the whole barrel.

1 Patriot-of-many
04-24-2011, 04:37 PM

Show me one cop that got sued personally and lost their house for example to someone they violated...... Fact is these scumbags are protected by laws that take money from the TAX PAYER.

TEN-32
04-24-2011, 04:43 PM
Show me one cop that got sued personally and lost their house for example to someone they violated...... Fact is these scumbags are protected by laws that take money from the TAX PAYER.

Show me one person in any profession that had that happen.