PDA

View Full Version : Trump is starting to spank on Obummas ass about his Ivey League education..R.O.T.F.L.

roaddog
04-26-2011, 10:54 AM
http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-cant-fathom-how-a-terrible-student-like-barack-obama-got-into-ivy-league-schools/

Kadmos
04-26-2011, 11:53 AM
There is no "e" in Ivy.

ready
04-26-2011, 11:54 AM
The OP never said HE went to an Ivy League school. :biggrina:

romak10/63UF
04-26-2011, 12:28 PM
Obongo got into Harvard because he played the race card.. even thou his GPA was well below Harvards expectations !:usuck:

Krupski
04-26-2011, 12:28 PM
There is no "e" in Ivy.

Would you please install the Microsoft "AutoSlap" plugin on your computer.... right away? :punch1:

Mark Ducati
04-26-2011, 12:46 PM
Obongo got into Harvard because he played the race card.. even thou his GPA was well below Harvards expectations !:usuck:

Exactly... from time to time I bring up my own personal experience having served on a major dental school admission's committee... I've witness affirmative action/reverse discrimination... whatever euphamism you want to use, I've seen unqualified people gain entrance to a school solely based upon the color of their skin. Why should Harvard be any different? That's probably where it all started from.

roaddog
04-26-2011, 01:30 PM
In my best Steve Martin voice at Kadmos..... "WELL E-X-C-U-S-E......M-E......!!!!!!.

What can I say, I could only attend public education in the worst run school system the that taxpayers could be forced to over pay for.

O.S.O.K.
04-26-2011, 01:38 PM
roaddog, are you going to PM me back :D

Hmm?

Sorry for the thread hijack. :coffee:

Trump for whatever you want to say about him is stirring up some shit and I love it.

We have all been saying for the last two years "how can he get away with this crap?" and now Trump's calling it all out onto the mat - one item at a time.

Just how did bam bam get into columbia and harvard? Why does nobody remember him?

Did he get in on a foriegn student grant?

It's about damned time that we got these questions answered - they should have been answered 2 1/2 years ago!!!

mriddick
04-26-2011, 02:01 PM
I've been saying for sometime now if there is a problem with obama's past it's not the place of birth/birth certificate but his school records/funding of his schooling. I'm glad trump is getting smart enough to get off the birther wagon.

Klawndyke
04-26-2011, 02:43 PM
GOOOO Trump

about time someone grew a set and really spoke up
I think Trump might turn everything around for a good start in the right direction

studmuffin
04-26-2011, 04:13 PM
I think trump is a liberal jackass and attention whore, not to mention a crook. But the enemy of my enemy is my friend and at present he is doing a great job dinging Odingo on the birther thing. Let him do it and the real GOP candidates avoid the birther lable.

Integratedj
04-26-2011, 05:36 PM
I think trump is a liberal jackass and attention whore, not to mention a crook. But the enemy of my enemy is my friend and at present he is doing a great job dinging Odingo on the birther thing. Let him do it and the real GOP candidates avoid the birther lable.

I agree. I get a kick out of him fucking with Obama, but any one who falls for his talk and votes for him... Seriously need to open their eyes. Trump is a distraction and nothing more. He says all the right things, but looking at his past it is clear as day who he really is. It wouldn't shock me in the slightest to learn he and Obama are close enough for mutual suck fests every other saturday between pick up games of homeland security basketball.
Trump is for Single Payer healthcare, he is for raising taxes on "the rich", almost all of his past political donations are to Progressive/liberal politicians, and the biggest reason to not trust him??? He has ties to the Emanuel's, as in blood of Rahm "the devils cum drip". Any one tied to an Emanuel brother is a piece of shit no matter what way you slice it. If you can stand to be in a room with any of them, there is something wrong with you and you are automatically unworthy of running even the Janitorial closet of DC. Fuck Trump.

And yet, all the "Play the Trump Card" people call me crazy for voting for the one Man who time after time votes exactly as we all demand, by the constitution every last fucking time... But Ron Paul is just a crazy old isolationist then isn't he, We couldn't possibly vote for the one person who actually is what we demand, not just in talk but most importantly in action. Again, Fuck Trump and his Bullshit. He is no more worthy of running this country than Captain Zero is.

Gunner1558
04-27-2011, 10:24 AM
Trump for whatever you want to say about him is stirring up some shit and I love it.

We have all been saying for the last two years "how can he get away with this crap?" and now Trump's calling it all out onto the mat - one item at a time.

Just how did bam bam get into columbia and harvard? Why does nobody remember him?

Did he get in on a foriegn student grant?

It's about damned time that we got these questions answered - they should have been answered 2 1/2 years ago!!!

What he said.