PDA

View Full Version : Mitch Daniels to sign bill that cuts funding to planned parenthood

mriddick
04-29-2011, 05:14 PM
http://www.indystar.com/article/20110429/NEWS05/110429028/Daniels-expected-sign-bill-defunding-Planned-Parenthood?odyssey=nav|head

I think this is just the start of the cutting needed by the states.

Warthogg
04-29-2011, 06:12 PM
A make-up move for a gaff earlier in the year. Something about needing a truce on the social agenda.

Wart

5.56NATO
04-29-2011, 06:21 PM
Watch this guy run for pres. I am thinking he's just another rino that attempts to pass laws that would please conservatives so he gets their votes but he knows the law will not make it out of committee so he is covered as a rino, but not sure of it.

mriddick
04-29-2011, 06:29 PM
Watch this guy run for pres. I am thinking he's just another rino that attempts to pass laws that would please conservatives so he gets their votes but he knows the law will not make it out of committee so he is covered as a rino, but not sure of it.

He's the Gov, he is signing it into law....it's out of committee, it's through both houses, it's on his desk to be made into law.

imanaknut
04-29-2011, 06:56 PM
Mitch Daniels is about as pro 2nd amendment as you will find these day!

He has not raised taxes in Indiana in his 8 years as governor.

He has maintained a balanced budget after inheriting a mess when he took office.

Yes he did some unpopular things to get Indiana into the position of being one of the few states in the black when most others were tanking, but Indiana is in the black when other states are having serious problems.