PDA

View Full Version : OTHER THAN MEXICANS AT THE BORDER

PROBASCO
04-29-2011, 10:50 PM
You need to get this out to the people. I became aware about OTMs [Other Than Mexicans] coming over the border.

I work for Homeland [Security] and in our prisons right now, we have, Iranians, Afghanis, Pakistanis, Yemenese, Syrians... and our Border Patrol has found... the drug cartels are going to smuggle terrorists and terrorist weapons across our porous borders... especially in Arizona [Ed: would that be the same Arizona that the Obama administration's Justice Department has sued for enforcing immigration law? Why, yes, it would be]...

...So, we need to secure the borders -- and I don't know why this administration has not done anything... previous administrations have not done anything... this is a major issue. We are going to be hit from within. It's not going to come from outside, it's going to come from within...

...The [American] people are in the dark. They don't know what's going on. We apprehended more than a quarter-of-a-million illegals last year. Hundreds -- hundreds -- of those were OTMs. So this is a big concern and we need to get this [news] out in the open.
REST OF THE STORY HERE:

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2011/04/dhs-insider-white-house-suppressing.html

mriddick
04-29-2011, 11:02 PM
Whats odd to me is the first place I ever heard of the OTM problem was from liberal NPR about 3-4 years ago.