PDA

View Full Version : Where Are The Westboro Satanists?

alismith
05-01-2011, 08:01 PM
I find it interesting that with all the violent storms that have hit the mid-west and southern states, and left death and devastation in their wakes, that the Westboro Satanists haven't been out in force, dancing and singing in streets about how God is visiting His wrath on the people of the US for being gay and sinning like crazy. If ever there were even the slightest hint of Divine wrath, I would think this would qualify (in their minds) as a sure sign.

Where are they?:think:

bovver
05-01-2011, 08:06 PM
HuH?

You know, if you can make even me go WTF?
Its really something!

alismith
05-01-2011, 08:54 PM
Sorry for the misprinted title. I tried to go back and edit the title, but it won't let me.

What I meant to write as "Westboro" instead of "Hillsboro." If a Mod can fix it, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

bovver
05-01-2011, 09:10 PM
Ah.
Im more of a HAARP guy myself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TdIkI1ory8&NR=1

But yeah.
to the point,they,the new world order guys ARE satanic.

alismith
05-01-2011, 09:55 PM
While I'm not a true believer in HAARP, yet, I do know that Nikola Tesla claimed to be able to move weather patterns with his radio frequencies and that the USSR dabbled in it for a while before their collapse.

It is still a very plausible situation.

FunkyPertwee
05-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Where are they now? Well hopefully they got sucked up by the tornado.

chiak47
05-02-2011, 01:15 AM
While I'm not a true believer in HAARP, yet, I do know that Nikola Tesla claimed to be able to move weather patterns with his radio frequencies and that the USSR dabbled in it for a while before their collapse.

It is still a very plausible situation.

Tesla was a brilliant man and if he had his way we would all be using damn near free electricity...Too bad his financial backers were greedy with their loot and interests...

Also...The Russians are still working on weather controlling instruments... (and other Tesla theories)

63DH8
05-02-2011, 01:46 AM
I find it interesting that with all the violent storms that have hit the mid-west and southern states, and left death and devastation in their wakes, that the Westboro Satanists haven't been out in force, dancing and singing in streets about how God is visiting His wrath on the people of the US for being gay and sinning like crazy. If ever there were even the slightest hint of Divine wrath, I would think this would qualify (in their minds) as a sure sign.

Where are they?:think:

Maybe God was showing his wrath towards them by hitting the mid-west with the bad weather. :think::coffee:

Bluntforce
05-02-2011, 05:03 AM
The cowards realize if they go there, the entire dispersed population of the area will be the recipients of their bile. No concentrated mourners held back by police, no easy escape routes. Just because they're inbred and incredibly obnoxious doesn't make them fatally stupid. Not yet anyway.