PDA

View Full Version : Lee loadmaster recorded with Phazzer video glasses

Klawndyke
05-15-2011, 05:23 PM
Ok i was bored the other night and was playing with my Phazzer video glasses..
The bad thing i was also in the mood to reload some of those new nine gold montana bullets i got from gun broker the other day...

This should bore the shit out of ya..
but i found it a learning expirance with the video glasses and what you can do with them..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUJuzCBmmos&feature=player_profilepage

awp101
05-15-2011, 06:09 PM
Video glasses?

What's next? Personal jet packs?

Wait, that's been done as well...

Klawndyke
05-15-2011, 06:34 PM
Ya video recording glasses
there was a girl at the last show selling them.
i thought it was a cool idea. plus they come in camo.. wooooo lol

She gave me a dealer special so i picked up black pair for 150.00

PHAZZER GLASSES (http://phazzer.com/phazzer-3-megapixel-dvr30-ii-black-eyewear-sunglasses.asp)

Video glasses?

What's next? Personal jet packs?

Wait, that's been done as well...

O.S.O.K.
05-15-2011, 08:08 PM
Well, the glasses put you in the viewer's eyes for sure! Funny, I was thinking - man, he needs some music... and then you turned on the tunes :D

Klawndyke
05-15-2011, 11:05 PM
Well, the glasses put you in the viewer's eyes for sure! Funny, I was thinking - man, he needs some music... and then you turned on the tunes :D

nothing beats sitting back with good tunes a reloader and some strange new gadget..

:coffee: forgot the cup of joe

Schuetzenman
05-16-2011, 06:18 AM
Suggestion, move the bullets closer / next to the press. More efficient that way. Had t turn down the playback volume on your nice vid, the music was too loud.

Klawndyke
05-16-2011, 10:14 AM
Suggestion, move the bullets closer / next to the press. More efficient that way. Had t turn down the playback volume on your nice vid, the music was too loud.

i dont normaly sit that far to the side and i drop them in a tray next to the press but it was easy to just dump them out on the table for the video....

and What you dont like pinkfloyd???? lol kidding ya theres no control for the volume on the glasses but i am still happy with how they work...