PDA

View Full Version : Reminds me of someone...

Cobalt60
05-18-2011, 12:26 PM
...that used to, ahem, "bless us" with his presence.

Senator questions benefits to ‘adult baby’
Coburn sees possible fraud

A key senator has asked the Social Security Administration to investigate how people who live their lives role-playing as “adult babies” are able to get taxpayer-funded disability payments - after one of them was featured on a recent reality TV episode wearing diapers, feeding from a bottle and using an adult-sized crib he built.

Sen. Tom Coburn, Oklahoma Republican and the Senate’s top waste-watcher, asked the agency’s inspector general to look into 30-year-old Stanley Thornton Jr. and his roommate, Sandra Dias, who acts as his “mother,” saying it’s not clear why they are collecting Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits instead of working.

Read the whole article, if your stomach can handle it, here: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/may/17/senator-questions-benefits-to-adult-baby/

12oz Grape Soda
05-18-2011, 12:43 PM
This kind of shit pisses me off but not nearly as much as govt backed racism (affirmative action, hate crime laws)
Anyway I swear maser and ferd are related but I never hated either, I just thought they were stupid.

Richard Simmons
05-18-2011, 01:02 PM
While I hate to admit it I watched that episode of "Taboo" on the National Geographic Channel.

During the segment they stated the "adult baby" is also a handy man and in his "spare time" operates the webs site. "Spare time", that must be those hours each day that he's not asleep?

They claimed he as PTSD from his childhood. I'm guessing his "mom" is disabled due to her obesity?

Go ahead and stop his check. He'll either check out, or IMHO he'll get a job and once he has to pay to "play baby" out of his own paycheck that shit will cease and desist.

If he does decide to off himself it's a win for taxpayers and the gene pool, of course his chances of breeding are probably slim to none by why take a chance?

old Grump
05-18-2011, 06:58 PM
“You wanna test how damn serious I am about leaving this world, screw with my check that pays for this apartment and food. Try it. See how serious I am. I don’t care,” the California man said. “I have no problem killing myself. Take away the last thing keeping me here, and see what happens. Next time you see me on the news, it will be me in a body bag.”So what's the problem, he has wood working skills but would rather lay around doing nothing productive. Let's see how serious he is.

El Duce
05-18-2011, 08:07 PM
So what's the problem, he has wood working skills but would rather lay around doing nothing productive. Let's see how serious he is.

I have no problem with that.

Oswald Bastable
05-18-2011, 08:50 PM
So what's the problem, he has wood working skills but would rather lay around doing nothing productive. Let's see how serious he is.

Yup, don't let the gate to Hell hit you in the ass on the way in. :)

Krupski
05-18-2011, 10:45 PM

I'd buy an HD video camera, then pull his SSI and start filming. I bet it would get millions of hits on YouTube! LOL!

Warthogg
05-18-2011, 11:06 PM
This kind of shit pisses me off but not nearly as much as govt backed racism (affirmative action, hate crime laws)

affirmative action

I was just never smart enough to understand how discriminating against a new group cured discrimination.

Let us have a look at the 'creators' (Prolly be a little something here for all you Raygun fans):

1961. President John F. Kennedy's Executive Order (E.O.) 10925 used affirmative action for the first time by instructing federal contractors to take "affirmative action to ensure that applicants are treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin." Created the Committee on Equal Employment Opportunity.

1965. President Lyndon B. Johnson issued E.O. 11246, requiring all government contractors and subcontractors to take affirmative action to expand job opportunities for minorities. Established Office of Federal Contract Compliance (OFCC) in the Department of Labor to administer the order.

1967. President Johnson amended E.O. 11246 to include affirmative action for women. Federal contractors now required to make good-faith efforts to expand employment opportunities for women and minorities.

1970. The Labor Department, under President Richard M. Nixon, issued Order No.4, authorizing flexible goals and timetables to correct "underutilization" of minorities by federal contractors.

1971. Order No.4 was revised to include women.

1971. President Nixon issued E.O. 11625, directing federal agencies to develop comprehensive plans and specific program goals for a national Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) contracting program.

1973. The Nixon administration issued "Memorandum-Permissible Goals and Timetables in State and Local Government Employment Practices," distinguishing between proper goals and timetables and impermissible quotas

1979. President Jimmy Carter issued E.O. 12138, creating a National Women's Business Enterprise Policy and requiring each agency to take affirmative action to support women's business enterprises.

1983. President Ronald Reagan issued E.O. 12432, which directed each federal agency with substantial procurement or grant making authority to develop a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) development plan.

1985. Efforts by some in the Reagan administration to repeal Executive Order 11246 were thwarted by defenders of affirmative action, including other Reagan administration officials, members of Congress from both parties, civil rights organizations and corporate leaders.

1996. California's Proposition 209 passed by a narrow margin in the November election. Prop. 209 abolished all public-sector affirmative action programs in the state in employment, education and contracting. Clause (C) of Prop. 209 permits gender discrimination that is "reasonably necessary" to the "normal operation" of public education, employment and contracting.

1998. Ban on use of affirmative action in admissions at the University of California went into effect. UC Berkeley had a 61% drop in admissions of African American, Latino/a and Native American students, and UCLA had a 36% decline

2000. In an effort to promote equal pay, the US Department of Labor promulgated new affirmative action regulations including an Equal Opportunity Survey, which requires federal contractors to report hiring, termination, promotions and compensation data by minority status and gender. This is the first time in history that employers have been required to report information regarding compensation by gender and minority status to the federal equal employment agencies

Wart

Meat-Hook
05-18-2011, 11:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB1gPgcycQ8
National Geographic adult-baby video clip

Solidus-snake
05-18-2011, 11:58 PM
This is Fucking sick... Go ahead fatass, off yourself and quit wasting us working folks tax dollars.

AKTexas
05-19-2011, 07:18 AM
I can't figure out which is worse, the fat ass roommate playing the mom or the fat ass playing the baby.

He should do the world a favor and off his roommate then himself.

mrkalashnikov
05-19-2011, 07:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB1gPgcycQ8
National Geographic adult-baby video clip

Both of these people are psychotic & should be institutionalized.

Preferably in a Fat Gulag, doing hard labor. At 1/4 rations.