PDA

View Full Version : Dumb question?

AKTexas
05-19-2011, 06:49 PM
Do we post pics of the targets after we shoot?

Schuetzenman
05-19-2011, 08:55 PM
Do we post pics of the targets after we shoot?

Only if you want to. You are supposed to return the targets to me for scoring. I can tell the group each month who is in the lead for each event and the overall if anybody want's me to. I have a spread sheet on Excel made up that will automatically add up the scores.

BTW, everybody should write on their targets what caliber was used to shoot it. If you also want to include the model of weapon; Mosin Nagant, Springfield 03A3 for examples that would be good to. I can post that information in the final results thread.

AKTexas
05-19-2011, 08:57 PM
Only if you want to. You are supposed to return the targets to me for scoring. I can tell the group each month who is in the lead for each event and the overall if anybody want's me to. I have a spread sheet on Excel made up that will automatically add up the scores.

BTW, everybody should write on their targets what caliber was used to shoot it. If you also want to include the model of weapon; Mosin Nagant, Springfield 03A3 for examples that would be good to. I can post that information in the final results thread.

I will send them to you. Thanks!

Schuetzenman
05-19-2011, 09:07 PM
All competitors have until the 15th of June for their May targets to get here. I would suggest not mailing later than the 7th if on the left coast.

Same schedule for the next 3 months.