PDA

View Full Version : Freelands- Independant SHTF movie

recon
05-19-2011, 07:26 PM
The USA has been in a civil war for the last 16 years ever since the government introduced the I-Chip,
a device implanted beneath the skin of every citizen that monitors your every move.
Quite a few people revolted and 16 years later the war is still going on. Rebels in the country, Government in the Cities.
The main story follows a mysterious stranger with an unknown past named Hunter, who sometimes helps out the rebels.

episode 1 31:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc66fs5fZY0&feature=relmfu

episode 2 36:38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00d65ieEsr8&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

episode 3 37:14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw0pFiECzLY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

O.S.O.K.
05-19-2011, 09:11 PM
:sleep:

Mmmmm, squirrel.

;)

His AK is too pretty. They have too much ammo.

But it's still kinda cool.

romak10/63UF
05-19-2011, 09:25 PM
Hey recon could i find this movie on netflix ?

recon
05-19-2011, 10:18 PM
Tried net flix and it's a no go. Thanks O.S.O.K. I deserve that one! The acting is not too bad but his AK is really pretty for the SHTF times.

O.S.O.K.
05-20-2011, 10:40 AM
It's still good - I will be watching it :)

Firefly isn,t perfect but I like it...

Depends on how the story develops.

raxar
05-20-2011, 03:44 PM
well everything is too clean, his clothes, his face. but its still interesting.

and he has a SAR-1!

romak10/63UF
05-20-2011, 05:32 PM
Well guys i am done watching have of the 1st movie... who all agrees that in the first 5 minutes when he runs into a sofa as cover an there are 5 enemys north of him he could of tooken them out double taping each one with his ak47 ? just my thoughts on what i would of done... searched the dead bodies for weapons an supplys... food... etc...:read:

Bluntforce
05-20-2011, 06:12 PM
Well guys i am done watching have of the 1st movie... who all agrees that in the first 5 minutes when he runs into a sofa as cover an there are 5 enemys north of him he could of tooken them out double taping each one with his ak47 ? just my thoughts on what i would of done... searched the dead bodies for weapons an supplys... food... etc...:read:

May have been a scout party for larger force, might have been stragglers coming up. Best to conserve your own ammo and go undetected. Weapons are bulky as well as heavy, better to scrounge ammo, food, meds and intel off of bodies. Weapons should only be taken short distances and then only to cache, trade or scavenge for spare parts.

Mark Ducati
05-20-2011, 06:14 PM
Just started watching it... I can tell already I'll like it, but what's with the guy in the opening scene after the first few gun shots/automatic fire wearing a hoodie? He's slicing the pie with his Ak, his peripheral vision is blocked by the hood I'd think?

Nice mag change on the Ak though in episode 2 when he encounters the "wolves".

Schuetzenman
05-21-2011, 08:36 PM
Watched it all. It was worth every penny I spent on it. :laugh: Actually it's not that far behind a Syfy channel made for TV movie. I like it, good body counts.

romak10/63UF
05-21-2011, 08:43 PM
SO far i see minor problems in the movie but nothing i couldnt fix ... The Ak-47 in the 3rd part of the movie now has a " AK74 " type muzzle brake on it wow... the silencer on the hand gun in the 3rd part the silencer is drooping down...

Schuetzenman
05-21-2011, 09:16 PM
SO far i see minor problems in the movie but nothing i couldnt fix ... The Ak-47 in the 3rd part of the movie now has a " AK74 " type muzzle brake on it wow... the silencer on the hand gun in the 3rd part the silencer is drooping down...

Yeah, I noticed those too, especially the drooper can.

O.S.O.K.
05-25-2011, 08:16 PM
I finished the third one. I liked it =- cheesy yeah but I thought he did a good job on it.