Thread: looking for Level 3A soft armor inserts

looking for Level 3A soft armor inserts

I have a VooDoo tactical plate carrier that id like to outfit with Level 3A soft armor inserts if I can find them, which I am havin a awful hard time doing.

Anyone here have any for sale or know where I can find any?

Also how does rifle plates stack up to handgun rounds? Im sure they can stop them but just how many as compared to lllA Soft armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Solidus-snake View Post
    I have a VooDoo tactical plate carrier that id like to outfit with Level 3A soft armor inserts if I can find them, which I am havin a awful hard time doing.

Anyone here have any for sale or know where I can find any?

Also how does rifle plates stack up to handgun rounds? Im sure they can stop them but just how many as compared to lllA Soft armor?
    I bought these plates from a guy on Ebay. They are only 8 x 8, but the price is right. Here is a vid with his test.

What size and shape are you looking for? Standard soft body armor shape or rectangular?
    Skäl
    "Where you recognize evil, speak out against it, and give no truces to your enemies." - 'Havamal'.

romak10/63UF
    What size insert are you looking for ? the k-20 ? or k-28 plate ? i belive they come in 5 inches wide by 7 inches long.. This is what im useing in my Safari land IIIA...

Quote Originally Posted by Zoff12 View Post
    What size and shape are you looking for? Standard soft body armor shape or rectangular?
    Standard shape, measures 17" tall n 21" wide on the bottom as it spreads around the sides some. Same with the back.

This is what I have right now if you are interested...
    I tried to measure the panels themselves. Not exact but close. They have a thin outer nylon cover but I tried to find the edges so it's close.

Skäl
    "Where you recognize evil, speak out against it, and give no truces to your enemies." - 'Havamal'.

Those look to match pretty good except.theyre about 3 inches too wide. I could prolly make those work tho. I'm sending you a pm

10-4
    Skäl

Quote Originally Posted by Viking350 View Post
    I bought these plates from a guy on Ebay. They are only 8 x 8, but the price is right. Here is a vid with his test.

Have you gotten to test any of these yourself? How heavy are these?

Quote Originally Posted by Solidus-snake View Post
    Have you gotten to test any of these yourself? How heavy are these?
    I haven't tested them myself. He sells a lot to police departments (if you can trust the feedback) and they seem pleased. They weigh about 3 or 4 pounds each.