Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This weather...

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Question This weather...

The weather has been crazy. Tornados like I never remember. Earthquakes - tsunamis, rain and flooding and now I hear a volcano is acting up?

WTF is going on?

What do you think is up?

Have to say - is very weird that it's ramping up as we head into 2012...
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

haarp

It feels like October outside... rainy, windy and cold.

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    The weather has been crazy. Tornados like I never remember. Earthquakes - tsunamis, rain and flooding and now I hear a volcano is acting up?

WTF is going on?

What do you think is up?

Have to say - is very weird that it's ramping up as we head into 2012...
    I really do not think anything strange is going on. I told my wife that the storms are reported so fast, that there seem to be more. How long, just a few years ago, would it have taken for the Japanese story to arrive. There are also more people living in concentrated areas.
    Scary I agree. But the frequency comes and goes with the years, look at the hurricane season we have not had in years.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

romak10/63UF
    It was very funny how the old man who predicted may 21 to be the begining of the end... then a few days later that volcano in iceland ? europted... it had me thinking twice... i wish we had more rain hear in west texas .... every were i drive i see farms with no crops... even my front lawn witch is normaly 6 to 8 inches tall by now with kentucky blue grass growing is dying away .... i feel

Rainy , windy and "cold "......

.....cold is the clue to magnetic scalar weather !!!

Newest technology has modern refrigerators using magnetics instead of Freon to get cold .....

.....The Soviet Scalar weapon uses the same magnatism to turn the weather into vertical energy (tornadoes , wind shear , hurricane wall shear , etc.)

Yes Printer-jerk has told you the truth yet because of the amazing audacity of evil men to use weapons like these it's nearly impossible to comprehend !!!!

I did make a thread on this but thought the link might be of some help here.
    http://www.activistpost.com/2011/05/...merica-at.html
    and this.
    Last edited by bovver; 05-27-2011 at 07:34 AM.

So our military have this weapon which is really a way to view deep into the earth that has the side affect of causing earthquakes, etc. and they continue to use it regardless of the hayhem that it's causing. Regardless of the hundereds of thousands of lives lost and billions of dollars wasted world-wide.

And they do this because... why?

If they can find oil wells with just 30 watts, why would they use a billion watts?

What's the upside to causing such world-wide destruction?

And if this is a known deal, then why aren't the other countries of the world attacking the US for using this "weapon"?

If you are right about this, then we are directly responsible for Japan's situation right now.

Way too many problems with this... sorry.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

A couple of weeks ago, I was listening to a radio news station and the host was interviewing a climatologist as to what was going on with the whacky weather. The news reporter was trying to insinuate that the weird weather was, somehow, related to global warming, but the climatologist made it clear that it had nothing to do with global warming, or any other "man-made" actions. He said the jet stream has been unusually stationary in such a position that it's letting Canadian cool air come farther down into the US and collide with the hot air from the SW. This collision is what is causing all the severe T-storms and tornadoes to develop and move across the US, especially, the mid-west. Normally, the jet stream is situated farther north and prevents the colder air from entering the US.

Until the jet stream moves back into its normal location, we will continue to have severe weather develop.

The news reporter seemed a little disappointed in his answer.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Just another day in Texas.
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Frost last night, growing weather is 2 weeks late, supposed to be 83 tomorrow. My apples and my grapes have had it. Only my rhubarb is doing good.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Global warming is real. It's just not a result of mankind's activities - it's a part of the normal global climate cycle.

Back when our country was founded, the world was at the end of a little ice age. Tell me that was caused by man...

One volcano eruption spews more toxic crap into the atmosphere than man does in a 20 year time period.

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

What, me worry...

about the weather. When something happens, I just sit back with an icy pitcher of martinis and watch the weather guys on the tv drool all over themselves. I was a weather observer for 25 years so I just sit back and critique the reporters...chris3

Japan.

I'll raise you to Alabama.

Weather patterns change, the earth constantly changes, temps go up and down, rainfall varies greatly from year to year. The proof is found in tree rings. It's called nature, and that is what is causing it.
    You guys need to wrap the foil a bit tighter so the Haarp bullshit doesn't get you down so much.

The 57th state for the win.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by printerman View Post
    Rainy , windy and "cold "......

.....cold is the clue to magnetic scalar weather !!!

Newest technology has modern refrigerators using magnetics instead of Freon to get cold .....

.....The Soviet Scalar weapon uses the same magnatism to turn the weather into vertical energy (tornadoes , wind shear , hurricane wall shear , etc.)

Yes Printer-jerk has told you the truth yet because of the amazing audacity of evil men to use weapons like these it's nearly impossible to comprehend !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bovver View Post
    haarp
    You two are related aren't you?

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    You two are related aren't you?
    You mean like your mom and dad?

Quote Originally Posted by bovver View Post
    You mean like your mom and dad?
    No like brother and sister...Printer being the sister. Just a warning printer has a history for hitting on women with peckers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast