Thread: Looking for feedback on Kel-Tec Sub 2000

Looking for feedback on Kel-Tec Sub 2000

Any info on the Sub 2000 from those that have/had one would be appreciated. I'm considering purchasing a 9 MM model that takes Glock mags.
    Stoners rock; Kalashnikovs rule!

I guess not all of them suck.

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Oops..Nevermind. I was thinking of something totally different
    Last edited by stinker; 05-29-2011 at 09:28 AM. Reason: oops

Quote Originally Posted by stinker View Post
    You need an SBR atf permit just to have it if you also have the pistol to go in it.
    Just so you know.
    WTF are you talking about? You do realize that the Kel-Tec Sub 2000 is a complete rifle don't you?

Not only does it meet the requirements to be exempt from the NFA, but it actually was legal during the 1994 AWB.
    Last edited by AK-J; 05-29-2011 at 09:32 AM.

The one's I've played with seem to work good enough, the rep is somewhat spotty as most things Keltec are I'd like to get one but after owning a UZI and Sterling I'm sure how many 9mm carbines I can justify.

Mine is a pleasure to shoot and one of the best $350 investments I've made.
    Folds and fits in a small backpack too!

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

I've got mine for sale at the local fun shop - has a Blue Force replacement front stight/base - basically an AR-15 type adjustable front sight. They are really quite accurate and give you about 150 yards of range. Take the 33 round Glock and clone mags. Nice Bug-out unit.

I'm just selling mine because I want to put the money into other things - like stuff for my new land purchase.

Mine's $325 shipped if you're interested. Has a light rail installed on the bottom of the handguard and a Hogue hand-all on the grip (big improvement to grip IMHO). Includes the 10 round mag that came with and a green sling.

PM me if you're interested. I can email pics or post.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    I've got mine for sale at the local fun shop - has a Blue Force replacement front stight/base - basically an AR-15 type adjustable front sight. They are really quite accurate and give you about 150 yards of range. Take the 33 round Glock and clone mags. Nice Bug-out unit.

I'm just selling mine because I want to put the money into other things - like stuff for my new land purchase.

Mine's $325 shipped if you're interested. Has a light rail installed on the bottom of the handguard and a Hogue hand-all on the grip (big improvement to grip IMHO). Includes the 10 round mag that came with and a green sling.

PM me if you're interested. I can email pics or post.

OSOK, I was unaware you had one for sale. I exercised the BIN option on GB last night. If for some reason the deal falls thru, we will be talking. Ain't this the luck of the Irish! Bet you probably have a German Shepherd that you want to find a good home for too.
    Stoners rock; Kalashnikovs rule!