Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Target Sent

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7x57 View Post
    New to the postal match scene. Have been wanting to try it. Where do I download the targets?
    Actually to keep uniformity of targets for all shooters in the Postal Match I send them out. PM me for my mailing address. May is gone of course but there are still June, July and August, the final month that a man can shoot. It was take your best 3 out of 4 scores in any event to give you the highest overall 3 event score possible. If you join us now 7x57 (and you are quite welcome to) you will need all your targets as May is over. The match is $10 for the C&R Bolt Rifle, C&R Self Loading Rifle and C&R Pistol matches combining to the Gunsnet C&R Championship of 2011.

You will get one official target marked for each event and month with your competitor number on it. Make copies of any of the targets as the bullseye is the same on all 3 matches. Use the copies for warm up and practice, then when you feel dialed in go for record on the official marked target. Both rifle events are at 50 yards, pistol is at 25 yards. All 3 matches are 10 shots each. Prizes will be some small trophies for 1st place only in each of the 3 events and the overall Championship. We don't have enough participation to issue other prizes to 2nd and 3rd place. If you join us you'll be #9.

And before I forget ... WELCOME to Gunsnet.net C&R forums!
    Last edited by Schuetzenman; 06-06-2011 at 06:44 PM.

Old Grump, your May targets got here tonight. I scored them and was impressed by your K31 score. You are in the lead on the bolt rifle match by 7 points! Good shooting!

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Thanks.

Hopefully I will have M1 back from gunsmith by the time July rolls around, he agreed that it is just plain worn out. I shot a practice target with the sights all the way down at zero and shot a tighter group with it then I did with the K31. That drifting sight is crazy. Oh well, if I had as many miles on me as that gun..............wait a minute I do, Damn.

You should have my June targets by the end of the week, they went out today.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Old Grump, your May targets got here tonight. I scored them and was impressed by your K31 score. You are in the lead on the bolt rifle match by 7 points! Good shooting!
    Where did OG find a 30 caliber stick with powder fouling on it?
    There's no problem an AK can't solve...........

GUNSNET Member Since 2003
    CCW Permit
    03 FFL

I'm sending in my handgun (CZ-82) target tomorrow.
    I won't be able to shoot the bolt or semi match due to cancer surgery I just had yesterday.
    I'll try again in June.

CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slamfire51 View Post
    I'm sending in my handgun (CZ-82) target tomorrow.
    I won't be able to shoot the bolt or semi match due to cancer surgery I just had yesterday.
    I'll try again in June.
    Cancer surgery!?! I hope everything is alright and that it is not serious.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Cancer surgery!?! I hope everything is alright and that it is not serious.
    Thanks Itorlo64.
    Surgery went well. They got all of it.
    More on it here.
    http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.ph...204#post139204

CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Quote Originally Posted by slamfire51 View Post
    Where did OG find a 30 caliber stick with powder fouling on it?
    Borrowed Biker brothers K-31 carbine. Had a bid in for one on another site but they wanted $50 more than I was willing to spend. I'm still looking. By the way the M1 Garand is also a 30 caliber and it dearly needs cleaning but won't happen till I get it back from the gun doctor.

I have developed a couple of rough patches on me that I'm going to have the doc look at when I see him in July. He's been telling me for years that blue eyed fair skinned people do not go outside with only shorts and a hat on. I suppose I can blame my cataracts on that too but I'm just not much for clothes if I get away with it especially outside in warm weather. Dessert rat, sailor, fishermen, farm boy, looks like I did everything wrong except I'm prettier than you.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Thumbs up

Cataracts from bright sun is a cause. I credit my parents with making me ware sun glasses since I was a little guy. I had blue eyes then, have gray to blue and sometimes green eyes. Craziest things they often change color like a mood ring.

I saw Slamfire51's post on his skin cancer an made a post over there. I can only say get well soon my friend and get back in this match!

He will get back in the match just to beat me in pistol. Everybody that shoots pistol will beat me in this match.

Wait, what am I laughing about, that sucks.

THUCYDIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    He will get back in the match just to beat me in pistol. Everybody that shoots pistol will beat me in this match.

Only for you my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post

We'll see.

CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12