Thread: Anybody watch Tactical Arms on Outdoor Channel?

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Anybody watch Tactical Arms on Outdoor Channel?

Reason I ask is that I'm catching up on my DVR and last week's episode highlighted the ak-74 and svd. You can tell Larry Vickers is a fan of the AK....he even said so last season when episode was done on AK47. Good to see the AK is getting good publicity from one of the big name trainers/ex-special forces in the US.

Cool! Found parts from last year's AK show.

Last edited by NewbieAKguy; 08-05-2010 at 02:34 AM.
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

The AK episode is on again this week. Title is "The AK Revised." Enjoy.
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

ADMIN | LOGIC POLICE RJ Shooter's Avatar

I've had it DVRing for a couple of years. Watched this episode the other night. Twas pretty good and positive...
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Shooter View Post
    I've had it DVRing for a couple of years. Watched this episode the other night. Twas pretty good and positive...
    Ditto. Nice to know that Larry Vickers is big fan of the AK series of rifles, especially with his background.