Thread: I have a parts kit to build...

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

I have a parts kit to build...

This rifle-

What is it worth?
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    What is it worth?
    Whatever you can get for it!

Depends.. do you have the chromed barrel? are you including the receiver? do you have the same flash hider shown in the photo? details are needed to give you a price.

I think Arsenal Inc had them for sale last year (AK-101?) for around $900 or so assembled. The muzzle brake would have to be permanently fixed to the gun because of the shorter barrel length. Or you could SBR it.

Just guessing I would say that the kit would be worth around $600 if auctioned on Gunbroker. Assembled with 922 R compliant parts, maybe 1K or so

Are you trying to build it, have it built or sell it.

Is the kit a virgin kit or a demilled kit. As that makes a little bit of difference on the prices. Most home builders would prefer to build a demilled kit as opposed to a virgin kit because the headspace isn't such an issue.
    Last edited by jojo; 06-15-2011 at 12:53 PM.

The kit is all original Bulgarian in 5.56x45, with 16" barrel. No receiver. The muzzle brake covers the barrel, or you can attach a fake suppresor on it. All the parts are new, barrel is original chrome lined, 4 waffle mags included. I was going to ask $900 for everything, because I have too many other kits to have assembled. Also has all the US parts to make it 922r compliant.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I know you say you have many kits to build. But, it isn't eating anything sitting on the shelf. I would keep it and just eventually work my way to it, if it were mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    I know you say you have many kits to build. But, it isn't eating anything sitting on the shelf. I would keep it and just eventually work my way to it, if it were mine.
    Yes, I think your right, they won't lose any value since they all have original barrels, and are excellent to like new.