Thread: Who Sells AK Surplus Wood Stocks and Grips?

Who Sells AK Surplus Wood Stocks and Grips?

I am looking for a AK Surplus Stock and Grip.
    Centerfire is sold out. Are there anyother places that Sell the AK Wood Surplus Stocks? (Reasonable)

Try APEX or Copes, both advertisers and great businesses to do business with.

BTW, I take it you are a Camaro guy, judging by your name. What do you have?

I did a thread on muscle cars in GD a while back, there are a couple of pics of my '69.

Quote Originally Posted by ATAK, Inc. View Post
    Try APEX or Copes, both advertisers and great businesses to do business with.

BTW, I take it you are a Camaro guy, judging by your name. What do you have?

I did a thread on muscle cars in GD a while back, there are a couple of pics of my '69.

I have a 68' Ralley Sport Camaro , 327, Automatic, Coronado Maroon color. I have had 2 68's over the years. Always wanted a 69 Ralley Sport.
    When I was a kid our neighbor had a 1969 Z28 with the 302, 4 speed. He use to take me riding around town on Sunday's. Got me Hooked on the First Generation Camaros.

Quote Originally Posted by 68rs327 View Post

I have a 68' Ralley Sport Camaro , 327, Automatic, Coronado Maroon color. I have had 2 68's over the years. Always wanted a 69 Ralley Sport.
    When I was a kid our neighbor had a 1969 Z28 with the 302, 4 speed. He use to take me riding around town on Sunday's. Got me Hooked on the First Generation Camaros.
    My first Camaro was my Moms, she bought it new in '69. I got it in '77 and had it till 1999 when it was either the house or the Camaro. Two years later, my wife surprises me with the current Camaro. It has a Wayne Due subframe with Corvette susp, coil-overs, rack&pinion, and a '01 LS1/T56 sitting in it. Interior is a deluxe, everything new, Corvette 12" brakes up front and '01 Z-28 factory 12" brakes in the rear, all with drilled/slotted rotors. Still lots of work to do (wiring!!!), but it's getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by ATAK, Inc. View Post
    My first Camaro was my Moms, she bought it new in '69. I got it in '77 and had it till 1999 when it was either the house or the Camaro. Two years later, my wife surprises me with the current Camaro. It has a Wayne Due subframe with Corvette susp, coil-overs, rack&pinion, and a '01 LS1/T56 sitting in it. Interior is a deluxe, everything new, Corvette 12" brakes up front and '01 Z-28 factory 12" brakes in the rear, all with drilled/slotted rotors. Still lots of work to do (wiring!!!), but it's getting there.
    Sounds like you have a nice ride. Mine is all original except for the Edlebrock 4 barrel carb, Edlebrock High rise intake, headers and corvette ralleys. It is fun to drive, but rides like a road wagon like most old Camaros do. She loves to grab second gear and bark the tires everytime I drive her.