Got to the range today. It was great. Normally I go on the Sundays and there are always a bunch of people there, and with the weather getting nice more people are there. Today there were only about 4 of us, and for a while I had the 50 yard line to myself. Anyway here are my targets.

Here is my first practice target. I was shooting from a bench rest at 50 yards with my M1 Carbine.

This is my actual target for submission. I will send it on Monday. You will notice that there are 11 holes, with one marked out. Turns out I can't count any better this month than last. I marked out the last round fired at the target. I wish it had been one not quite as close to the 10 ring! I fired this from the sitting position. I feel more comfortable this way than prone, but I need to start practicing in the prone position.

After shooting the official target I just had fun and fired 25 rounds at this target. Turns out I fire better when I am not as focused on breath control, and squeezing the trigger. I just breath slowly and when the sight picture is correct is fire. So, instead of shooting once ever minute or so, I was shooting about every 2-3 seconds. I will have to shoot this way next month.