Thread: DSG-AR Mags

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Thumbs up DSG-AR Mags

Free shipping for orders over $25 the entire month of july.
    http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/MA-02DSGB10A.aspx
    Last edited by recon; 07-02-2011 at 09:08 AM.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I wonder if they are the ones that purchased C Products company? Those mags look very C Products like.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Ahhh, so C Products did get bought out? I remember reading here a few weeks ago someone mentioning that but I forgot to look into it more. Guess that explains why I don't see cproducts AR mags in x39 anymore but I see them labeled DSG .
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

Nope! DSG did not buy there mags. Went to another company that supposedly bought all there mags and are making them again. I'll have to find that post on AR15com site.

Here is the new company now that has there mags.
    http://lcjwholesalestore.com/AR_Magazines.html
    Last edited by recon; 07-02-2011 at 07:59 PM.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Thanks for the link. Different Their is required.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Thanks for the clear-up recon.
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Was/is cproducts a dirty name for ar mags? My knowledge is a bit lacking since i'm sorta new to the ar mag market. I just got my ak mag adapter installed and working but have'nt had a chance to play with it yet to see what fits best in it.

How good are these? They seem a bit low priced to me and that's usually a big red flag warning in my experience.

C Products mags in the past were 100% quality magazines. I have a bunch of their stainless 30 rounders, 20 rounders and about 8 of their aluminum 30 rounders. Every mag I've tried worked fully loaded he first time and every time there after. Their 20 round straight mags that look like the original GI 20 rounders work at 20 rounds. I don't have one 20 round GI mag that works with a full 20 rounds. IMO they are much better than original US GI mags. They are not as tough as say a Magpul polymer mag but they fit mag pouches a lot better and at the price you can own a lot more of them.

Ends August 1st.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!