Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scoring

Quote Originally Posted by slamfire51 View Post
    No get away for me. The back yard is only 10 seconds away.
    I may open a window and shoot from the A/C'ed house.
    It's miserably hot and humid outside.

May even be too hot to grill out this afternoon.
    I know from my brother that it is LOUD AS HECK to shoot a .22-250 at a coyote by just opening the door and sticking the muzzle out a little bit.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin

25 yard target line

Shooting line, I had just finished shooting in the rain last September from my porch fat, dumb and happy, happy because I was dry.

50 and 100 yards is a little different, I have to pack um my gear in the mule and go out back.

For our matches I have to lay in the dirt.

For Moes challenge match I got to sit my old bones at my shooting bench. What a difference. Getting down on the ground and shooting is pretty easy but it takes me 2 hours with a coffee break in the middle of all that effort to get back up on my feet again. I may have to install a Crane Pole with a cable and a winch and just winch myself up next year. Come to think of it I have a winch on the mule I could just install a pole on the front of the mule where the snow plow usually sits.

Aw geez I just mentioned it to my brother and he is already drawing up plans for it. Well a crane on the mule is a good idea anyway for a lot of little jobs around the place. This is you guys fault.
    Last edited by old Grump; 07-04-2011 at 02:29 PM.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Ok seems like everyone is good with having the scores posted. Let's give it a try then. The matches are presented in the same order; pistol, Bolt Rifle, Self Loading Rifle.

May

Schuetzenman
    Pistol 55
    Bolt Rifle 82
    Self Loading Rifle 82

old Grump
    Pistol 33
    Bolt Rifle 89
    Self Loading Rifle 63

slamfire51
    Pistol 60

ltorlo64
    Self Loading Rifle 65

June

Schuetzenman

old Grump

ltorlo64
    Dieselbuilder

Looks Like Diesebuilder is going to make us work harder OG.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Got the rear sight fixed, he is toast, unless my new supply of 7.5x55 doesn't come in on time. Now that I have said that out loud watch my front sight fall off and me drop the gun on the gas tube and bend the crap out of it.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    Got the rear sight fixed, he is toast, unless my new supply of 7.5x55 doesn't come in on time. Now that I have said that out loud watch my front sight fall off and me drop the gun on the gas tube and bend the crap out of it.
    I've got to work on finding some better 9 mm ammo. My Hi Power hates it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12