Thread: US Goverment Sends 30,000 ArmsTo Mexico Gangs!

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

US Goverment Sends 30,000 ArmsTo Mexico Gangs!

Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Ummm, ever heard of Operation Fast and Furious? Been in the news for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Ummm, ever heard of Operation Fast and Furious? Been in the news for weeks.
    I think he was posting the link because of the "Problem, Reaction, Solution" angle that the author puts on the Administration and Big Government in general rather than Operation "Fast and Furious" Actually it is a rather good point. If our government will go to these lengths to get laws passed against guns then it makes the intentional destruction of our economic system seem all of the more plausible.

All sounds a little "Turner Diaryish" But I have to admit that when I was overseas during the Swine Ffu, Bird Flu scare that they were really scaring the crap out of a lot of people in the US. I'm sure pharmaceutical companies made billions off of that.
    Last edited by jojo; 07-09-2011 at 10:58 AM.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Yes to the both of you! Just didn't know it was 30,000 weapons.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    Yes to the both of you! Just didn't know it was 30,000 weapons.
    I didn't either. It boggles the mind what this administration has done and has never been held accountable for.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Yes, this does show the lengths that they will go to in order to destroy our country. This was intended first and foremost to provide a tool to disarm the citizens of America - and screw the mexican people that are killed - ends justify the means.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    I think he was posting the link because of the "Problem, Reaction, Solution" angle that the author puts on the Administration and Big Government in general rather than Operation "Fast and Furious" Actually it is a rather good point. If our government will go to these lengths to get laws passed against guns then it makes the intentional destruction of our economic system seem all of the more plausible.

All sounds a little "Turner Diaryish" But I have to admit that when I was overseas during the Swine Ffu, Bird Flu scare that they were really scaring the crap out of a lot of people in the US. I'm sure pharmaceutical companies made billions off of that.
    The very definition of The Hegelian dialectic. To guide our thoughts and actions into conflicts that lead us to a predetermined solution In Obama's case to "let's all ban guns to keep the Mexicans and US safe"!

if a "ban" were to be implemented, it would not be the local law enforcement to much extent "taking" weapons from responsible owners. nor Guardsmen or Servicemen. i know several men in all three of those groups (if you call them that) whether it be LE or military who have said they would have no part in that kind of attrocity. they would lay down their positions and stand as citizens, not a thug government pawn. i think that is the general concencus.

may sound stupid or rambo-ish or whatever, but i say come get em. God be with you. bring your own body bag.

Quote Originally Posted by hogmister View Post
    if a "ban" were to be implemented, it would not be the local law enforcement to much extent "taking" weapons from responsible owners. nor Guardsmen or Servicemen. i know several men in all three of those groups (if you call them that) whether it be LE or military who have said they would have no part in that kind of attrocity. they would lay down their positions and stand as citizens, not a thug government pawn. i think that is the general concencus.

may sound stupid or rambo-ish or whatever, but i say come get em. God be with you. bring your own body bag.
    I have to disagree, we all saw how willing the military was to take away arms during Katrina. However, if there was a nation-wide gun confiscation going on, then you can bet on the local law enforcement doing the deed. I doubt that it will ever come to that though, unless there is a big time shtf happening, with the nation spinning into anarchy.

Yeah, I just threw all my weapons into a 15' x 10' earthen pit.
    dumped 95 gallons of aviation fuel onto it and ignited it into a
    confligration. My consciounse is resting finally.
    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
    George Orwell

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    I didn't either. It boggles the mind what this administration has done and has never been held accountable for.
    I'm not sure it was just "this administration" that's doing all this. I think this started quite a while ago and is just starting to pick up momentum now. Obamanation wasn't smart enough to get himself elected on his own; he needed help, big time. Obama is just a willing puppet to those pulling the strings behind the scenes. I believe it goes back to, at least, LBJ.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Where did he come up with the 30,000 number? He says the AFT admits it, but I've never seen number anywhere above 2,500 to 3,000.... An Alex Jones guest host huh...

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    Where did he come up with the 30,000 number? He says the AFT admits it, but I've never seen number anywhere above 2,500 to 3,000.... An Alex Jones guest host huh...
    I've yet to hear that number anywhere else and i've been paying very close attention to F&F since it broke.
    Nobody is a louder bitcher about the federal gov than me and anything that neuters their power is just dandy in my view, but i'm calling BS too unless i can see a reputable primary source for that number.
    That asshole is not doing us favors by making shit up.