Thread: P-MAG SALE THIS WEEKEND!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

P-MAG SALE THIS WEEKEND!

Get 'em while you can! .223 pmags on sale this weekend. 25% off!

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....NIJdq0Og%3D%3D
    Last edited by NewbieAKguy; 08-13-2011 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Needed to read before I posted, lol.
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

$18.95 for the mag AND an additional 25% off?

That is a fantastic deal... I didn't know they made a .308 PMAG! Thanks for the heads up! Oh... and it gets better! Free Shipping and no sales tax!!!!!

"The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

Ahhhh... the 25% doesn't apply to the .308 mags, just the 20 and 30 round .223 mags. That's okay, its still a huge savings... basically $13 bucks and change for a nice PMAG (remember, no shipping costs or taxes).

Oops, my bad . The 20s looked like the .308 mags. Will edit original post.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Good catch! Thanks!! I like P-Mags and more importantly the boys in the sandbox like them...
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

QTY-10 PMAG delivered for $106.87

Thanks for the heads up! That's the best deal I've seen in a long time for standard pmags.

Quote Originally Posted by Infidelski View Post
    QTY-10 PMAG delivered for $106.87

Thanks for the heads up! That's the best deal I've seen in a long time for standard pmags.
    I ordered 10 as well. Thanks for the heads up!

Maaaaaan, I just spent all my extra money yesterday before I saw this today. CRAP..

Thanks for the heads up tho

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Thumbs up

Placed my order today. Great price.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

I just thought to try this again. Seems to be still be working for the 25% off.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Has anyone actually received theirs yet? Given Botach's rep, I'd be very leary.
    Because you suck. And I hate you.

Proud member of GeorgiaCarry.org, Ohio CCW, and the Second Amendment Foundation. Ex-NRA member.

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression." - Thomas Paine

Brutus was a prophet.

Thumbs up

No problems here. Have always had my orders get here in a timely manner. Just placed my order.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

I got mine a few days after I placed the order. No problems and a great deal.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    Has anyone actually received theirs yet? Given Botach's rep, I'd be very leary.
    I ordered several back when this thread was originally opened. I paid a little extra for standard shipping to ensure I didn't get slow boat to china delivery. I don't think it took more than a week for them to show up.