Thread: Mailed My August Target

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Mailed My August Target

That would not be August, as in honored, but August as in the month. Decided not to post a picture this time as I did horribly. I was rushed and wore my glasses instead of my contacts. I thought my glasses would help me because I think I see slightly better with them. Well, instead of 10 in the black I put 9 in the black and none near the center. By my count I barely broke 60. I knew I needed more practice but I didn't think I was that bad!
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Lightbulb

Sorry to hear it came out badly. OTOH, that is what getting out and shooting is supposed to do, show you your strengths and weaknesses. After the season is over, practice more and refine your skills. Then next year you should do substantially better.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Next year I am hoping to use my Garand! That would be better just because it is a little more accurate.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Targets sent but you won't have to do much math. I barely hit paper with the revolver, all over the paper with the K21 although some touched a scoring ring and by then I was hurting so bad I had to put on my shooting jacket to shoot the M1, the only semi halfway almost good target of the three.

You guys who take Prednisone and function well have no idea how lucky you are. Fortunately I'm almost done with the treatment but I had run out of time to shoot so I pushed it. What a waste of time and ammo.

At any rate I am ready for the fall series. When do we sign up....hint, hint, hint.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

I am off work tomorrow to take my dad to the Dr. so when I get him home I will get the August targets shot.