Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wives - they wear us down into submission!

Quote Originally Posted by Sergis Bauer View Post
    Reminds me of a friend who had a snake for a pet, when money was too tight to buy rats, he started answering ads in the paper offering free kittens... problem solved.
    Your friend is a sick puppy.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014

Male Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, “Will you marry me?”

The Princess said, “No!!!”

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and banged skinny long-legged big-titted broads and hunted and fished and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and vodka and never heard any bitching and never paid child support or alimony and banged cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and ate spam and potato chips and beans and blew enormous farts and walked around with his balls hanging out of his shorts and all his friends and family thought he was fuckin’ cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergis Bauer View Post
    Reminds me of a friend who had a snake for a pet, when money was too tight to buy rats, he started answering ads in the paper offering free kittens... problem solved.
    Your friend is a dumbass.

Rats only cost a few bucks for an adult. Buy one young adult male, two or three young adult females and two cages and you'll never have to buy rats again. You'll probably end up selling some of the offspring for a profit. Bonus is the rats will live quite nicely off any scraps you happen to have to give them when money is tight if you happen to run out of the many pound bag of food that only costs a few bucks to begin with.

If he's that broke why does he have a dependant pet in the first place?

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by stinker View Post
    Your friend is a dumbass.

Rats only cost a few bucks for an adult. Buy one young adult male, two or three young adult females and two cages and you'll never have to buy rats again. You'll probably end up selling some of the offspring for a profit. Bonus is the rats will live quite nicely off any scraps you happen to have to give them when money is tight if you happen to run out of the many pound bag of food that only costs a few bucks to begin with.

If he's that broke why does he have a dependant pet in the first place?
    Don't know about that... he did us all a favor. Cats are worthless and weak.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123