Thread: pic test

pic test

just seeing if I can post pics here. this time, hosted at flikr.
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

aaaaaaand it looks like I can't. Oh well.
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

Um. . . I guess . . . umm. . . no, the test didn't work.

US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Dog, copy the picture's URL and then past it into the button above the dialog box that looks like a picture of a tree on a yellow ground, shows "Insert Image" when you roll over it. Just past the URL in the box that opens and click OK.

Your photo should show unless flikr is blocking it being posted on a da da da dum...gun board