Thread: Hugo Chavez turns to Witch Doctors in cancer battle.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Hugo Chavez turns to Witch Doctors in cancer battle.

I'm sure Danny Glover and Sean Penn are aghast that their favorite dictator, errrr leader, is so obviously desperate. I would have thought for sure that having surgery and cancer treatment in Cuba, would have been a sure fire recipe for success. I mean who needs the Mayo Clinic, when you have some 50's era hospital in Havana?

Shamans from tribes in Venezuela's Amazon jungle held a ceremony at the Miraflores presidential palace Saturday to help Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez recover from his cancer treatment.

Chavez, who insists that he was "not sick but recovering" from cancer, greeted the shamans wearing a track suit in the colors of the Venezuelan national flag and wore a crown of feathers the visitors gave him.
    Read the rest at the provided link:http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Returns June 3rd.

oh fuck

I was gonna post a pic of Papa Shango but you already beat me to it.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Sweet, knocing on deaths door... this is great news!
    "Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."
    -Nietzsche

"Accept the challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."
    -George S. Patton

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Did he offer cigars and rum to Jobu?
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Hugo, I am ready for you...

~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Oh please.

Im sure that in the name of "compassion," Obama will see to it that he get's the very best of treatment. His old chum just needs to call and ask.

RAge

Quote Originally Posted by American Rage View Post
    Oh please.

Im sure that in the name of "compassion," Obama will see to it that he get's the very best of treatment. His old chum just needs to call and ask.

RAge
    From what I've read it's probably too late. They found, IIRC, a baseball sized mass somewhere in his nether region. He's probably had some sort of tell tale symptoms for years, but he either ignored the warning signs or was misdiagnosed. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if this has spread into other organs. Time will tell obviously.

Oh, and even Barry isn't so tone deaf as to have Hugo show up in an American hospital. Plus Chavez couldn't afford that politically either.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

I wonder if witch doctors smell of sulphur?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner1558 View Post
    I wonder if witch doctors smell of sulphur?
    Im sure Hugo, will be smelling sulphur permanently before long.
    Returns June 3rd.

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    A little celebratory mood music is in order methinks....

History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    I'm sure Danny Glover and Sean Penn are aghast that their favorite dictator, errrr leader, is so obviously desperate. I would have thought for sure that having surgery and cancer treatment in Cuba, would have been a sure fire recipe for success. I mean who needs the Mayo Clinic, when you have some 50's era hospital in Havana?

Read the rest at the provided link:http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

...to help Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez recover from his cancer treatment.
    Kindly note the Witch Doctors have been called in to help him recover from the 'TREATMENT' he received in Cuba.......

Wart