Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fat bastard sues Whiecastle.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Fat bastard sues Whiecastle.

And no, it's not over them letting him eat 200 sliders per day. No, he wants larger accommodations, claims its within his civil rights.

Martin Kessman, 64, filed a lawsuit against the fast-food giant last week in Manhattan federal court, claiming that the uncomfortable booths violate the civil rights of fat people.
    Yes, you should be pandered to at every turn, lard ass.

The Americans with Disabilities Act is "applicable -- not only to me, but to pregnant women and to handicapped people," according to Kessman, who is suing for bigger chairs and unspecified damages. "I just want to sit down like a normal person."
    But you're not a "normal person", you're a fat bastard!

And I'm sure pregnant women appreciate you associating yourself with them, you fat bastard!

Link:http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/over...s-20110911-NCX
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Gotta say anyone wanting more room to eat more Whitecastle burgers (and excellent watery chili) cannot be all bad !!

Wart

Fat fuck needs a crash course in jogging. Fucking lazy waste of air and sliders.
    Mmmmmm, sliders...........now I'm drooling.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    Gotta say anyone wanting more room to eat more Whitecastle burgers (and excellent watery chili) cannot be all bad !!

Wart
    Ugh, I find their food to be disgusting.
    Returns June 3rd.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

I like em. Like little oniony meatloaf patties.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    Ugh, I find their food to be disgusting.
    Prolly why I like it so much .....hehehehehe

Wart

lard ass needs his corpse chucked in one of their dumpsters.

Sick n fuckin tired of fat fucks cryin all the time
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    I like em. Like little oniony meatloaf patties.
    Used to get them everytime we would visit realatives in Illinois. Can get the frozen ones at wall mart. But it is not the same.

Krystal has them beat hands down.
    When I lived in Minneapolis, driving up to a White Castle at night while buzzing was a BLINDING experience. Their outside lights would burn your retinas. LOL

I hate White Castle.
    There's no problem an AK can't solve...........

GUNSNET Member Since 2003
    CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Everybody's gotta be the victim...

I would've suggested the drive thru to him but given that it's New York he's probably never driven in his entire life.

I wonder if he considered how the bigger booths will be uncomfortable for skinny people and violate their civil rights?

jus sayin...

Side note...If i eat those homeland security goes on high alert for an impending biological gas attack for the next 48 hours or so. You don't even wanna be on this side of the hemisphere. A good fart is both good for the soul and bad for the nose but with those even i can't withstand it.
    Last edited by stinker; 09-12-2011 at 05:26 PM.
    History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

I don't know how they can sue White Castle and other restaurants? Its a private business...

Same for my business, dental office... if your ass is too big, to fit in my reception area chairs (and trust me, these are already wide chairs to begin with... but they have side arms on them... if you're too big to fit in my reception area chairs, then you're too big for my dental chair.

My dental chair is an ADEC 500 chair... when I bought them 7 years ago, they were the top of the line chair available... but it's got a max rating of about 500 lbs!

I've had obese people in my chair before... so heavy, the actuators in the chair were overloaded and I couldn't get the patient reclined in the chair, it wouldn't lay down flat.

I politely told them they were just too heavy for my chair and that I can't work standing upside down... its not worth the headache nor risk of damaging the chairs, or for that matter the patient falling onto the floor and suing me.

If you're sporting a "wide load" sign on your ass... I now politely tell people they're too heavy for my chair and I refer them down the road.

My chairs cost $30K each... if the patient breaks one, guess who gets stuck with the bill? Think they'll pay a $5000 (no joke) repair bill for my chair?

That's the beauty of private practice... I don't have to treat anybody that I don't want to or choose not to...

Before you label me as uncaring, believe me, I'm pretty tolerant of most people... even the old local "almost homeless" guy that comes in stinking of urine! You've got to be pretty big before I refuse to see you... doesn't happen often, maybe once every 2 years. Everyone that I've turned away... they already knew they were probably too big, and no surprise... each one was an emergency case that needed a tooth pulled! So I referred them to the Oral Surgeon in town that basically has an operating table in their office that can support that weight.

Its true though... think blacks and arabs have it tough? Fat people are the widest group discriminated against across the planet!
    Last edited by Mark Ducati; 09-12-2011 at 05:32 PM.

Psst! BTW, I like both WC and K's... but for the record... 5 GUYS!!!!!!

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2012 videodon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Ducati View Post
    Psst! BTW, I like both WC and K's... but for the record... 5 GUYS!!!!!!
    5 Guys is the shizzle! (we go maybe once in 3 months though)
    видеодон

Okay... as long as we're on the subject of burgers...

5 guys is the bomb... but a "Brawny Lad" (beef patty on rye with swiss and a big 1/4" thick slice of bermuda onion) from Elias Brother's Big Boy restaurant is pretty darn good too... Oh! And then there's the 1/2 lbs. olive burger from Bill Thoma's "Halo Burger"!

Fat Moe's Super Deluxe Burger, 27 oz. of meat on a burger. If that guy had these available, he'd probably be 3 times the size he is now.
    I tried eating one once, NO WAY!!!

http://www.fatmos.com/

CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

Yep...

I like White Castles and Kristals. There is a Kristals about 10 miles from me. Kristals has killer chili cheese fries too..............chris3

I've regularly eaten at the finest restaurants Manhattan has to offer. That being said, nothing satisfies me like $12 of White Castle.
    Why do I need so many guns? Why do you need so many shoes?

Quote Originally Posted by coppertales View Post
    I like White Castles and Kristals. There is a Kristals about 10 miles from me. Kristals has killer chili cheese fries too..............chris3
    Yes they do. Luckily, I take Prilosec, so the heartburn factor is eliminated.

Their chili pups suck hog water. Nastiest thing I've ever tried to eat.

CCW Permit
    03 FFL

YOU ARE ALL FATOPHOBES!

SO THIS THREAD IS RACIST!

Rage LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by American Rage View Post
    YOU ARE ALL FATOPHOBES!

SO THIS THREAD IS RACIST!

Rage LOL!
    Wouldn't that be lardassists? I didn't know fat had a color.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast