Thread: We're Back

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Thumbs up We're Back

Finally. What the hell happened?
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Yeah!!!!!
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Yeah.....WHUT?
    Youth And Brawn Are No Match For Age And Treachery.
    I'm Old And May Not Fight You. I'll Shoot Instead.

USMC 1959/1963. Good Conduct Medal. And They Wanted It Back.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Finally. What the hell happened?
    Someone forgot to pay the electric bill?

Roadhouse Groupee

Great to be back guys! What are the chances the server just needed turning off and turning back on again?

Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    Great to be back guys! What are the chances the server just needed turning off and turning back on again?
    What's more likely is your own Ip address being blocked again

Roadhouse Groupee

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    What's more likely is your own Ip address being blocked again
    Tanky, old bean, Gunsnet isn't just about me. Perhaps make a post on some other subject?

I know, I know, you're obsessed. But that's not my problem. Take the dog for a walk. Invite the Mrs for a slap-up meal. Oil your popguns. Do anything rather than think about me. Okay?

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Yeah, something was wrong these past two days I noticed. Glad we're back up!

Oh, I see the Euro troll is back. Great.
    Returns June 3rd.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

He's only going to be here if he's on his best behaviour. Otherwise...

And there were some issues with the server and our "maintanance man" was out of pocket and couldn't fix it until now. I will let David address this but that's the gist of it.

Glad we are back!
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Senior Member sniper_n_training's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    Oh, I see the Euro troll is back. Great.
    Was back. Couldn't even last a day without running his mouth and attacking Slamfire the same way he claims all of us 14yr olds living in our mommas basement attack him (poor wittle Jojo). Doesn't matter though, his twin is still running around and using the same tactics and making enemies with the exact same people. All while swearing he is from Massachusetts and owns a .22 firearm and because we can't hear the tone of his voice over the internet (FACEPALM), we just need to take his word on not being the same person.

Massachusetts Minuteman
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper_n_training View Post
    Was back. Couldn't even last a day without running his mouth and attacking Slamfire the same way he claims all of us 14yr olds living in our mommas basement attack him (poor wittle Jojo). Doesn't matter though, his twin is still running around and using the same tactics and making enemies with the exact same people. All while swearing he is from Massachusetts and owns a .22 firearm and because we can't hear the tone of his voice over the internet (FACEPALM), we just need to take his word on not being the same person.
    It should be easy enough for your mod to verify that I'm posting from Massachusetts. But it doesn't seem easy for you to figure out when I'm kidding.

Thank God were back!!! I was going thru withdrawals.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Ha ha.

Here ya go, Joey.
    Returns June 3rd.

Senior Member sniper_n_training's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Massachusetts Minuteman View Post
    It should be easy enough for your mod to verify that I'm posting from Massachusetts. But it doesn't seem easy for you to figure out when I'm kidding.
    Too bad I'm a bit of a computer geek and know it is quite easy to change things to make your IP to appear as though your online from Africa, Canada, Kansas, Maine, California, or any place you wanted. It doesn't really matter, even if you say it until your blue in the face, you and Joey share the same liberal views and use the same tactics to stir shit up with members here, and even choose to make enemies with the exact same members. Too many things don't add up, and it's not fooling most of the members here (although people still fall for your bait as easily as they did for Jojo).

Even if, and that's a big IF, you aren't Joey, you are still a troll and probably thought you would come here and get your rocks off doing the same shit as him. All negativity aside, do you TRULY own a firearm? Even if it's something as simple as a .22, why would you join here and not make one single post regarding firearms? Feel free to skip this question as I suspect you probably will.

Massachusetts Minuteman
    Too bad I'm a bit of a computer geek and know it is quite easy to change things to make your IP to appear as though your online from Africa, Canada, Kansas, Maine, California, or any place you wanted.
    I had no idea this was true. Can a mod please verify this?

Even if, and that's a big IF, you aren't Joey, you are still a troll and probably thought you would come here and get your rocks off doing the same shit as him. All negativity aside, do you TRULY own a firearm? Even if it's something as simple as a .22, why would you join here and not make one single post regarding firearms? Feel free to skip this question as I suspect you probably will.
    I'm not a gun hobbyist like you guys, I only own a little rifle for backyard critters. And I'm not a gun-grabber either, but I have opinions on sane, responsible gun control measures like waiting periods and background checks.

What are you all so angry about? If you can't live with someone who isn't a Tea Party patriot posting on the board, maybe you should man up.

Quote Originally Posted by Massachusetts Minuteman View Post
    I had no idea this was true. Can a mod please verify this?

I'm not a gun hobbyist like you guys, I only own a little rifle for backyard critters. And I'm not a gun-grabber either, but I have opinions on sane, responsible gun control measures like waiting periods and background checks.

What are you all so angry about? If you can't live with someone who isn't a Tea Party patriot posting on the board, maybe you should man up.
    Yep, can easily be done.
    There's no problem an AK can't solve...........

GUNSNET Member Since 2003
    CCW Permit
    03 FFL

The Boss posted on Facebook why Gunsnet was down. If the site goes down again, enter "gunset.net" in the search box.

CCW Permit
    03 FFL

It doesn't really matter, even if you say it until your blue in the face, you and Joey share the same liberal views and use the same tactics to stir shit up with members here, and even choose to make enemies with the exact same members. Too many things don't add up, and it's not fooling most of the members here (although people still fall for your bait as easily as they did for Jojo).
    People have questioned whether I'm Joey as well - it's getting a bit nonsensical now. A forum of this size is going to attract more than one liberal; and the likelihood of them winding up the same individuals (intentionally or not) that hold opposing views is fairly high.

Oh and welcome back gunsnet

The web just ain't the same without some of this;
    In wartime there are no economic arguments at all. I've never heard a general say "I can't bomb Baghdad this month because I've exceeded my budget". In wartime you do whatever is required, and we should adopt the principle that in peacetime you do whatever is required - Tony Benn

Quote Originally Posted by JAMC View Post
    People have questioned whether I'm Joey as well - it's getting a bit nonsensical now. A forum of this size is going to attract more than one liberal; and the likelihood of them winding up the same individuals (intentionally or not) that hold opposing views is fairly high.

Oh and welcome back gunsnet

The web just ain't the same without some of this;
    Welcome back.

I missed this as well.

CCW Permit
    03 FFL