Thread: The suspense is killing me...

The suspense is killing me...

Who won? LOL

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Bet it wasn't me, my last 3 targets were a waste of ammo and postage.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

By process of elimination I can tell you that it was not me. That leaves Shuetz and OG that I remember off the top of my head, plus a couple of others.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

LOL, well I haven't got the answer yet but I will get it out by this Friday. That is I will post the final results by Friday evening. I was doing good until my High Power took a shit.

I'd been shooting 15 points below what I was expecting since this thing started with the Belgian Police High Power. Finally it came down to me benching it to see what's up and the damn thing wouldn't even hold the paper let alone the scoring rings ... from a rest!

I'll just have to see if my rifle scores will carry the day. OG and Dieselbuilder are very strong candidates to win this thing based on what their targets look like.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    I'll just have to see if my rifle scores will carry the day. OG and Dieselbuilder are very strong candidates to win this thing based on what their targets look like.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Friday is over.
    Last edited by Dieselbuilder; 09-24-2011 at 10:49 AM.