Thread: My Apologies

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Unhappy My Apologies

I haven't wrapped up the scores. I got a hell of a cold / flu bug Wed. last week. Missed 2 days of work and probably going to miss at least one more. I have been trying to self medicate and not go to a Doc but I'm giving up and going Monday. It's getting to my ears now.

Hey man, I hope you get some relief.
    There's no problem an AK can't solve...........

GUNSNET Member Since 2003
    CCW Permit
    03 FFL

In all seriousness man... TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!
    In the end the scores are just part of a game that is not as important as your health.

Hope you get well soon!

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Agree with eveyone else. Take it easy, get some rest and get better. You want to be ready for the next match.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Are we related? I wouldn't go to the doctor either till I got so sick I couldn't resist as my sister pushed and my brother pulled me out to the van and drug me in. I kept saying ti was no use but dang it all he fixed me up in spite of every negative thing I had to say about doctors.

Don't do as I do, do as I say, get your butt to the doc pronto. Besides we have a fall and winter match to run yet.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Thanks guys. I'll get them scored eventually, the outcome won't be any different, just late in coming. Oh this thing has really taken a bizzare turn overnight. Now I am dizzy as hell when I stand up and my left ear sounds like the test tone for the emergency broad cast system. Tenitus I think it's called.

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    Are we related? I wouldn't go to the doctor either till I got so sick I couldn't resist as my sister pushed and my brother pulled me out to the van and drug me in. I kept saying ti was no use but dang it all he fixed me up in spite of every negative thing I had to say about doctors.

Don't do as I do, do as I say, get your butt to the doc pronto. Besides we have a fall and winter match to run yet.

Snowball match perhaps?
    There's no problem an AK can't solve...........

GUNSNET Member Since 2003
    CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by slamfire51 View Post
    Snowball match perhaps?
    Small bore, same rules as we did for this one with this exception, it will all be 25 yards, 3 classes, handguns, iron sights rifle and scoped sights rifle. Action makes no difference. Standing offhand only, rimfire only. I'll post it in the competition forum. Slight fee to cover cost of targets and shipping to those who sign up. Indoor or outdoor nobody gets a break because of inclement weather. I'll shoot but will recuse myself from the competition as a competitor because I will do the scoring here in the little hut in the woods and I don't want anybody to think I am biased. No awards given, just bragging rights, any excess over costs goes to Gunsnet as a donation. 25 yards because some people don't have access to anything farther. Post your own targets and pictures of your equipment and/or range, but they will be sent to me for official scoring.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.