Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: top banner ads

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnetadmin View Post
    what screen resolution? I'm running 1366x768.. if I lower it to 1024x768 or 800x600, it gets corrupted like yours.

EDIT: OR if I zoom in (using Firefox) to make the characters bigger, it gets messed up also. Make characters smaller. If that fixes it, then that is the problem.
    i'm running 1024x768. my top end is 1600x1200. the closest it will let me get to your suggested resolution is 1280x768 but that smashes it horizontally and doesn't fix the problem. if i go higher res things get separated but then i jump in the boat with Deth and my old eyes can't read anything.

changing the text size in my browser doesn't help either.

oh well, i guess if wanna be able to read i must let the top end continue to be a challenge.
    I'm the one that's gonna die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
    Jimi Hendrix

NRA Benefactor Member & 03 FFL

oh I see what its doing... I made my firefox screen smaller (less wide) and what it does is wraps the menu and it ends up overwriting the links underneath it.
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12