Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The 2011 C&R Postal Match Champion - and the Winer IS ..........................

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselbuilder View Post
    And I did ask the match director if it was appropriate to use since it is a C&R, before committing to shoot the pistol match.
    Yes you did ask me first and I ok'ed it. Figured what the hell, why not. The outcome I think would of been identical if you shot a centerfire handgun. You are the best marksman of those that participated fully, the scores say so.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieselbuilder View Post
    And I did ask the match director if it was appropriate to use since it is a C&R, before committing to shoot the pistol match.
    No complaints here you won fair and square, besides its all for fun. What I wants to know is how come so few of us shooting when we are on a gun board. Come on folks we know you got them cause you talk about them. Lets get out there and shoot something.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Now start planning on doing this all over again in 2012.
    OK, I'm ready now.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by smittylite View Post
    OK, I'm ready now.
    You are a year late for this match but there is a carry gun challenge match going on. Only one entry for September and September is almost gone so get out there and shoot or get ready to shoot for the October match.

http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.ph...-GUN-CHALLENGE

Hey Schuetzenman! Are you planning on doing a winter version of this match or do it next spring?

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    You are a year late for this match but there is a carry gun challenge match going on. Only one entry for September and September is almost gone so get out there and shoot or get ready to shoot for the October match.
    Well, saw it was done in October of 2011 so thought the 2012 edition was close at hand. I'll try to get out and shoot my CZ's this weekend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12