Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Larue Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    Wow! Congrats!!! Great to see this go to you.

And sorry to hear that how rough things have been. Keep looking up.
    Thank you !

Bad times come and go just like good times so I just keep on keepin on .....
    Last edited by abpt1; 10-26-2011 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Congrats on the win. Not familiar with the contest, I assume you won a rifle from them. Oh btw, you will be taxed at it's Retail Price as if you won cash. Start saving for the IRS's cut.

Tax man took about $358

But it was worth it.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    No more excuses. We need TARGETS and maybe a picture of the gun being shot and where you are shooting it and before and after pictures and during pictures and well hell man, ain't you shot it yet?

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    No more excuses. We need TARGETS and maybe a picture of the gun being shot and where you are shooting it and before and after pictures and during pictures and well hell man, ain't you shot it yet?
    YES i know, I am waiting on some good weather and I only have 3-4 cords of wood left out of 8-9 to split and stack then I can go to the range :-/

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Just got in two buffer tube kits from LaRue. Ordered from them because a GN member got a free rifle. I was impressed by the goodies they included, I can actually use this stuff. I got a can of BBQ dry rub, an armadillo shaped bottle opener, a couple of rightwing bumper stickers, and a sniper competition DVD. The dry rub, "Dillo Dust", smells kinda' southwestern. Will probably be nice on a brisket.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by nfa1934 View Post
    Just got in two buffer tube kits from LaRue. Ordered from them because a GN member got a free rifle. I was impressed by the goodies they included, I can actually use this stuff. I got a can of BBQ dry rub, an armadillo shaped bottle opener, a couple of rightwing bumper stickers, and a sniper competition DVD. The dry rub, "Dillo Dust", smells kinda' southwestern. Will probably be nice on a brisket.
    They sent the same stuff with my order 2 years ago, minus the DVD. I'll look to them among the first, like I do Aim Surplus, when looking for things.

The Dillo dust is really pretty good.
    Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by nfa1934 View Post
    Yeah I cant say enough good things about Laure the products they sell are by far the best quality out there Just wish I had money for a OBR
    Quote Originally Posted by btcave View Post
    They sent the same stuff with my order 2 years ago, minus the DVD. I'll look to them among the first, like I do Aim Surplus, when looking for things.

The Dillo dust is really pretty good.
    Yeah I always go there first as well their mounts are really the best.

Are you ever going to shoot that thing?

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    Are you ever going to shoot that thing?
    I have shot 20 -30 rds just at a few cans on a berm..... but Damn so far this has been a very busy year and I really want to do some shooting and would really like to try my hand at some three gun.... but for instance i opened the pool last weekend to find a tore liner so I pulled a section of the deck off to see about replacing the liner and low and behold I have to replace the whole deck as well ....I have three vehicles that need work.. weekend before that it was the tractor and weedeater that needed to be fixed... damn weedeater is still broke lol work is real busy too girl scouts swim team.....i could go on..... and on ....wish I could just shoot out back ....

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by abpt1 View Post
    I have shot 20 -30 rds just at a few cans on a berm..... but Damn so far this has been a very busy year and I really want to do some shooting and would really like to try my hand at some three gun.... but for instance i opened the pool last weekend to find a tore liner so I pulled a section of the deck off to see about replacing the liner and low and behold I have to replace the whole deck as well ....I have three vehicles that need work.. weekend before that it was the tractor and weedeater that needed to be fixed... damn weedeater is still broke lol work is real busy too girl scouts swim team.....i could go on..... and on ....wish I could just shoot out back ....
    I keep wanting to hit the 3 gun matches out at heildelberg but shit keeps coming up, 3rd saturday of the month if you get a chance to hit one.

Quote Originally Posted by abpt1 View Post
    but for instance i opened the pool last weekend to find a tore liner so I pulled a section of the deck off to see about replacing the liner and low and behold I have to replace the whole deck as well ....I have three vehicles that need work.. weekend before that it was the tractor and weedeater that needed to be fixed... damn weedeater is still broke lol work is real busy too girl scouts swim team....
    This is exactly why you have to shoot. It was stuff like that that made me want to go crazy and shooting is what kept me sane, sometimes you just gotta do for yourself for an hour or two.
    Last edited by old Grump; 06-04-2012 at 12:48 PM.

THUCYDIDES.

Wow, I didn't see this until today.

Congrats on winning abpt1! Even if it is 6 months later! LOL

I'd love to be able to afford some of Larues QD mounts, but ouch!, they be hard on the wallet.

Best of luck with your rifle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12