Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Campfire Coffee

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Maybe not unique like he is looking for but a brief history of how Colt conceived of the revolver. Then his idea to build machinery to make parts to exact dimensions so they could be interchangeable with any other Colt of the same model. This might be a way for him to go with his article. There is an awful lot of gun history in the northeast and Connecticut has a lot of it.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Thanks OG. Someone suggested we bring egg sammiches to the gun clubs and host a meet and greet for them. That may help gain support also.

Rosa DeLauro is a solid F, the enemy to gun ownership.

Snowed here last night, the dogs are very excited. They love snow.

Last edited by kathy; 01-21-2012 at 08:02 AM.

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.
    My brother went on his first date in 10 years on Friday. Heather and I were shocked!

We have an odd breed of Dem here in Oregon. Gun control just ain't their thing usually. DeFazio even got a B from the NRA one year. It may still be that way. Still, they are too pro-government empowerment for me... well, so are the republicans over the last decade. Oregon delegates will go to the Dem, they always will, so me voting 3rd party won't hurt the Republican. My protest vote against the status quo you might say. Being Libertarian means I will always be a loser. Oh well.
    Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.

BT I have been up and down about voting Ron Paul. The only misgiving I had about him was his foreign policy and I have been researching thinking and praying on that one.

Military members are his largest monetary contribution supporters and polling suggests he has the largest share of the military vote.

This makes me look at him again. I was very impressed with his speech last night at the South Carolina primary. Mitt and Newt have a very bad 2nd A track record.

Im still working on a campaign to defeat Rosa DeLauro and that may actually be successful.

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.
    Septic is complete and blessed by the government preist (inspector). Tomorrow I get to pay the second half of the bill! Peace of mind to know this will last me until I'm 6 feet under pushing up daisies... speaking of, how's things going OG?

Kathy, Ron Paul is one of the honest ones. I felt the same about Bush and I think Romney is honest too. Newt is what he is, and I don't want him as president, but 4 more years of "the One" is bad as well. I feel a Julius Ceasar moment would be siezed upon if "the One" and those who handle him had the oppertunity. I don't fear him as much as I fear the apparatus that surrounds him and uses him.

I'm in the mode of getting me and Heather as self sustaining as possible to cut government out of my life as much as possible. I'm finding it a great way to live. I'm looking forward to grandchildren to share with. Sarah needs to marry that man and get busy!
    Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.

BTCave glad to hear your septic is done and approved by the high priests of sewage.

I am more and more impressed by Gov Romney, he has finally stopped cowering when they bring up his wealth. The last debate show he and Santorum can step out and lead. Newt looked pathetic. Ron Paul is honest. Agreed Newt would be the last choice and oddly the other 3 in national polls matching up with Pres O do better than he does.

Grandchildren are awesome, if I were retired the woods is where I would be. They could come out and stay whenever they liked.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567