Thread: WITB: milled receiver for Hungarian model 55 AH-47 fixed stock and other...

WITB: milled receiver for Hungarian model 55 AH-47 fixed stock and other...

I have aHungarian AK-47 modle 55 and am looking for a US milled receiver for it as well as a US compliant complete semi fire control parts ( trigger, hammer, and all), a US safety lever asembly, US mag catch, operating rod spring, and US trigger guard. The rear sling is attached top the receiver, is the double tang style receiver, and was told the 55 is an exact copy of the Russian AK with the 55 being used and made up till 1963. I would love to find asource of miled receivers that would stamp the serial number that is on my matching parts on it. IF you have any or all of these parts for sale OR know where to find them please contact me at:
    jjmitchell60@msn.com
    AND please put Hungarian ak-47 mdl 55 in subject line. I have cash OR have different firearms to trade as well as am a FFL dealer so can get what ever to trade for these parts.

Thanks in advance to any and all help, info, or parts you have for sale that I need.

Glad to see you over here JJ! We'll get you corrupted in due time...

Guys, JJ's good folks so if you can help him out it would be great!
    I aim to misbehave...

Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. - Mark Twain

I NEED A YUGO GAS TUBE AND LOWER HG FERRULE PLEASE!

"Fair" is a place they give ribbons to pigs

History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. - Napoleon Bonaparte

C'thulhu '12! Why settle for the lesser evil?