Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Herman Cain is finished now

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    I say screw all of this shit and start the rebellion now while we still have a big advantage.
    I think we will need an external event to ignite us. Hard to ignite a population with plenty of pot and plenty of chickens.

Wart

I spoke with the offices of my two Senators this morning.......their DC offices. Reached people who took time to listen in both. Last thing I asked each was DID THEY UNDERSTAND THE ANGER AND HOSTILITY BUILDING OUT HERE ??

Both said they were well aware.

Wart

I'm not happy with the way things are going.

However 0 cannot be relecteded even if it means voting for a less than ideal candidate, no one on the board is anywhere near as bad as another 4 years of obama will be, if you don't see that then you are delusional. If we don't vote or vote third party then it's just as good as a vote for obama, my conscience can't handle that.

The only hope of a third party is if there was some sort of massive migration by conservatives and moderates to vote for a third party.

Example 2008 election
    Obomination - 52.9%
    McStain - 45.7%
    Other Party - 1.4%

In order to be even close it could have to split to 32% each party and 33% third party, there is no possible way that a third party will win a election short of a literal miracle.

The Right and the left would both have to change parties and vote for a third party, this country is in a idealogical civil war, this will never happen. The only other option is almost all conservatives and a lot of moderates voted third party, also extremely unlikely.
    Last edited by Cypher; 11-29-2011 at 01:00 AM.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    I think we will need an external event to ignite us. Hard to ignite a population with plenty of pot and plenty of chickens.

Wart

Seriously, other than on the internet how many people that you know personally are talking about an armed insurrection to overthrow the govt???

I heard the same crap in '08 and guess what Obama has ran this country into the ground and I still don't see anybody rising up in arms against the govt.

It makes for a nice dream but let's get real and face the fact that if we don't figure out which one of these losers can actually win in 2012 we're gonna get four more years of Obama.

Looks like some on the other side are getting ready to bring it, I’m so scared.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/anot...olls-bring-it/

Quote Originally Posted by nitewatcher View Post
    Your going to need patience. Were not broke money wise enough yet.
    THIS is probably right.

Also we can watch Europe and the euro for signs. Something is going to have to be done about the euro probably in December but end of January 2012 at the latest. The IMF will help us get broker quick as the US will pay 17% of Europe's bail out.......a bail out that is not likely to work.

Wart

Excepting some outside even that causes the Muslims to shut off the oil.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

The implosion is coming, nothing can stop it now. It's what happens afterward that's interesting to contemplate.

Beans and bullets, while you can still get em.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coppertales View Post
    at least hang in there until any proof has been presented. So far, all I have heard is the MSM and their accusations. Remember, an accusation is concrete proof that the person is guilty to a liberal dimokrat.....chris3
    +100

http://patriotpost.us/opinion/ann-co...tch-your-back/
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

Aren't witnesses a form of proof in court? I think this last charge with the affair is going to stick. At least by the actions Cain himself has taken, which pretty much puts the question going forth as does any of this matter.

One thought I had was in an interview Cain stated he felt God wanted him to run, if true maybe God wanted him to run so he'd come clean to his wife about his mistress

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    Aren't witnesses a form of proof in court? I think this last charge with the affair is going to stick. At least by the actions Cain himself has taken, which pretty much puts the question going forth as does any of this matter.

One thought I had was in an interview Cain stated he felt God wanted him to run, if true maybe God wanted him to run so he'd come clean to his wife about his mistress
    Maybe so if he did have the affair. OTOH the Dimocraps said "Hey it's sex and his personal life, stay out of it" for Slick Willie!

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post

One thought I had was in an interview Cain stated he felt God wanted him to run...........
    Could be just a simple error in that the Herman misunderstood God's directive. Perhaps God was only suggesting the Herman run and hide........

Wart

Roadhouse Groupee

Herman just suspended his campaign claims he's going to endorse someone in the near future wonder who it will be

Quote Originally Posted by samiam View Post
    Herman just suspended his campaign claims he's going to endorse someone in the near future wonder who it will be
    Yup

Cain suspends his campaign

Herman Cain, the insurgent populist whose candidacy has been ensnared by allegations of sexual impropriety, said Saturday that he is leaving the race for the Republican presidential nomination, saying that the allegations have cast a "cloud of doubt over me and this campaign."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/a...c4486621.story
    The Herman gonna spend more time with his wife....he says.

Wart

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12