Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CAIN TOUCHED THIS

Wink CAIN TOUCHED THIS

Poor guy, can't catch a break.

The only question now is where all his support will go after he "consults with his wife" and drops out of the race this weekend? Probably Romney.
    Last edited by LAGC; 12-02-2011 at 07:48 AM.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

LAGC is Larry Sinclair and he approves this message.
    FBHO

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post

Poor guy, can't catch a break.

The only question now is where all his support will go after he "consults with his wife" and drops out of the race this weekend? Probably Romney.
    That skank lives in Glenview, IL. At least she did until she got evicted last week. Fucking whore.

Quote Originally Posted by chiak47 View Post
    LAGC is Larry Sinclair and he approves this message.
    Slight difference. Larry Sinclair is a diagnosed schizophrenic, and was actually confined to a mental hospital on the date when he supposedly had sex with Obama.

I haven't heard of any mental issues with any of the women accusing Mr. Cain.

What I don't get is, if all these allegations against Cain are all just trumped up, why haven't any of the other Republican candidates suffered from them as well?

(Except for Newt, whose skeletons are already well out of the closet and public laundry already.)
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Slight difference. Larry Sinclair is a diagnosed schizophrenic, and was actually confined to a mental hospital on the date when he supposedly had sex with Obama.

I haven't heard of any mental issues with any of the women accusing Mr. Cain.

What I don't get is, if all these allegations against Cain are all just trumped up, why haven't any of the other Republican candidates suffered from them as well?

(Except for Newt, whose skeletons are already well out of the closet and public laundry already.)
    Because Cain is black. Obama has no record to run on, so he is reserving the race card to use against a white opponent.

Roadhouse Groupee

The media are all saying if Cain drops out his supporters will go with Newt. Seems Big Brother has annointed Newt as the new "Chosen One"

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Every one of them that have gone public have histories of bankruptcy, repeated sexual harassment charges, liable suits (against them) and other suspect acts and situations. The latest Ms. White has her lesbian lover claiming they were together at the time she says she was seeing Cain.

IMO, Somebody is paying these women.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

To Bachman mostly I would think. Little to Mittens.

Wart

Team GunsNet Gold 05/2011

Where will his support go? Nowhere, I won't support any one else. Cain is the only one worth tossing a pint of piss on if he were on fire.

If I'm stuck with that fat little shit Newt, I'll vote for the puss ball. If I'm stuck with Romney, fuck it, I'll vote for Obama. They're both for totalitarian government control of the economy, healthcare and public disarmament, might as well keep the POS we have now so we won't have to fake surprise if Jimmy Carter III gets in.

Being forced to vote for POS I or POS II does not mean you support them, it means our shit method of determining candidates usually leaves the mere "choice" between shit with peanuts in it or shit with corn in it. Romney vs. Obama doesn't even do that.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    To Bachman mostly I would think. Little to Mittens.

Wart
    Yeah, I think this makes the most sense. Personally I like Bachmann, her views and mine align on several issues.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by samiam View Post
    The media are all saying if Cain drops out his supporters will go with Newt. Seems Big Brother has annointed Newt as the new "Chosen One"
    Yes one the bigs fears of a cain meltdown is it might just mean a President Newt which isn't much better then a President Romney...

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluntforce View Post
    Where will his support go? Nowhere, I won't support any one else. Cain is the only one worth tossing a pint of piss on if he were on fire.

If I'm stuck with that fat little shit Newt, I'll vote for the puss ball. If I'm stuck with Romney, fuck it, I'll vote for Obama. They're both for totalitarian government control of the economy, healthcare and public disarmament, might as well keep the POS we have now so we won't have to fake surprise if Jimmy Carter III gets in.

Being forced to vote for POS I or POS II does not mean you support them, it means our shit method of determining candidates usually leaves the mere "choice" between shit with peanuts in it or shit with corn in it. Romney vs. Obama doesn't even do that.
    As I keep saying, it is pretty bad when the republicans can't come up with a decent person to run for president, but then again a decent person would not want to be subject to all the crap they would get from the news media and the democrat spin machine.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

No doubt in my mind that Cain support will go to Newt.

Cain supporters are reform/tea party people. We want immediate reform and reduction in the size of government.

I will say that while I have issues with Newt, he did more than any other House Speaker in history to effect positive reforms. The kind of reforms that we need now again but tenfold.

He knows how to get this done.

And if we all do our job and elect more tea party candidates to the house and get the senate out of the hands of the dims, we will have a good chance of getting the reforms that we need.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    Yes one the bigs fears of a cain meltdown is it might just mean a President Newt which isn't much better then a President Romney...
    Well Cain has already melted down so far as being a presidential contender.

To me, President Newt is vastly more terrifying than President Mittens or President Barry. The Newt is slime with cunning. The Newt is purely Newt driven and without a shred of honor or integrity.

Wart
    Last edited by Warthogg; 12-02-2011 at 01:43 PM. Reason: sp

I think Cain is out at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    I think Cain is out at this point.
    I think all of the republicans are out of this.

When you run fucked up people you get fucked up results.
    FBHO

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Sure he did. All I still hear are innuendos and "allegations." If he did all what he's accused of why wait until he was a frontrunner? He's sooooooooo evil that these "victims" didn't come out when Cain first declared his candidacy. Oh that's right, because the left saw him as a threat and needed to "put him in his place" as Cain has said before. The confidentiality agreement one of the women had has been lifted and she has said a NOTHING. Again, Clinton rapes women and he's put on a pedestal by the left. Cain is only accused of bad things and he might as well punch infants.

http://patriotpost.us/opinion/ann-co...tch-your-back/

I don't give a shit what you think about Coulter. At least she's gone through the facts and all these "victims" are full of . If I was Cain I'd be sorely tempted to sue/counter sue for slander.

I'm ready now more than ever to vote for Cain just for the reason he's getting so much vitriol and hate from lefties.
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by NewbieAKguy View Post
    I don't give a shit what you think about Coulter. At least she's gone through the facts and all these "victims" are full of . If I was Cain I'd be sorely tempted to sue/counter sue for slander.
    You don't find it odd at all that he paid full support (rent, food, etc.) to that last gal (Ginger White) for months on end, let alone all the damning text messages she had on her phone? Sounds like hush money to me.

I'm ready now more than ever to vote for Cain just for the reason he's getting so much vitriol and hate from lefties.
    Looks like you're a bit too late:

BREAKING NEWS: Cain suspends presidential bid

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/03/electi...html?hpt=hp_t1

For an innocent guy, he sure gave up quick. Probably afraid of who else will come out against him if he presses on... I doubt those three women were his only flings. He's a player, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by chiak47 View Post
    I think all of the republicans are out of this.

When you run fucked up people you get fucked up results.

Yup

Wart

Dang. It's like he had a running bet with Clinton or something. "Let's play a game Bubba, I call it Coyote Hunter!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast