Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Serial Vacationer Newt Falsely Claims People Use Food Stamps To Go To Hawaii

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kekaha View Post
    I very rarely post, but this is such a complete and utter BS that i have to respond to it!

I have seen so many people here in ND with EBT driving around in cars that I cannot afford buying ribeyes and still have a sh%$load for a balance on their cards. Husband has a card and wife has a card also because their last names are different, some kids claimed by husband who works and the other kids by mom who doesn't work and is again pregnant. Not only that, but they also got the nerve to go to programs that give away free school supplies and christmas gifts (and they don't celebrate christmas!)...

The truly needy that i know of in ND that just needs a hand up until they're back on their feet don't qualify for EBT because "they make too much"!
    You should post more often.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Yeah, but not very often. EBT fraud is taken very seriously in most states. Most recipients won't risk the legal consequences of abusing their privileges like that, because they know they'll be cut off from all future aid -- for life.
    HAHAHAHH BAWAHHAAAAA Yeah the people practically begging applicants to take food stamps and keep that budget up are the food stamp police now... At least in your fantasy world. Now I know why you were in jail. You live in the alternate reality where good is bad and bad is good, and truth is lies and vice versa.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Yeah, but not very often. EBT fraud is taken very seriously in most states. Most recipients won't risk the legal consequences of abusing their privileges like that, because they know they'll be cut off from all future aid -- for life.
    Nope.....not even against the law in most states.

Wart

Yippy!!!!

I just read our favorite Prez is going to the big island hope he brings his stamps from DC., 17 days no damage done and you complain about Newt LAGC this guy gos every other month stress i guess. One more yr and maybe? just maybe this country will find some common sense again NAH get your damn wallets out country., the screwing is just going to get worse for anyone who has a couple of dollars left that is 99% my ass

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Seems appropriate to repost these.

You might want to watch this one LAGC. Open your eyes first though.
    I could fill the next ten pages with this crap.

History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

Quote Originally Posted by stinker View Post
    You might want to watch this one LAGC. Open your eyes first though.
    I could fill the next ten pages with this crap.

How old is that newscast? Most states use EBT cards, not vouchers any more. I doubt its still that easy to qualify for food assistance, even in Georgia.

I know someone who is on food stamps, and he said he had to provide Social Security Number, photo ID, and proof of income (last two paychecks). They allegedly monitor your FICA contributions as well (hence the need for providing your Social Security Number) , so they know once you've found substantial work and promptly cut you off assistance.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12