Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Baaaad News for Sheep.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    Who cares? It's been legal to suck dick in Michigan for my whole life, and never even been a little tempted. I can say with certainty that my dog is safe too.
    Does your dog spit or swallow?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo GED View Post
    They just put the bestiality in there so Barry wouldn't feel guilty performing his "marital duties".

Nyuck nyuck.
    OMG!!

Quote Originally Posted by Focused Gunfire View Post
    I think we would be better off without them. They both seem to be the problem. Judging from what I know about this, I would say that most of these people had little idea of what was in the bill. So who slipped it in?

Freudian slip?

TITLE V--MILITARY PERSONNEL POLICY
    --Subtitle E--Military Justice and Legal Matters Generally
    ----`Sec. 920c. Art. 120c. Other sexual misconduct

(d) Repeal of Sodomy Article- Section 925 of such title (article 125 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice) is repealed.

It repeals Article 125 of the UCMJ which reads:

Article 125—Sodomy

Text.

“(a) Any person subject to this chapter who engages in unnatural carnal copulation with another person of the same or opposite sex or with an animal is guilty of sodomy. Penetration, however slight, is sufficient
    to complete the offense.

(b) Any person found guilty of sodomy shall by punished as a court-martial may direct.”

Elements.

(1) That the accused engaged in unnatural carnal copulation with a certain other person or with an animal. (Note: Add either or both of the following elements, if applicable)

(2) That the act was done with a child under the age of 16.

(3) That the act was done by force and without the consent of the other person.

Explanation.

It is unnatural carnal copulation for a person to take into that person’s mouth or anus the sexual organ of another person or of an animal; or to place that person’s sexual organ in the mouth or anus of another person or of an animal; or to have carnal copulation in any opening of the body, except the sexual parts, with another person; or to have carnal copulation with an animal.

Lesser included offenses.

(1) With a child under the age of 16.

(a) Article 125—forcible sodomy (and offenses included therein; see subparagraph (2) below)

(b) Article 134—indecent acts with a child under 16

(c) Article 80—attempts

(2) Forcible sodomy.

(a) Article 125—sodomy (and offenses included therein; see subparagraph (3) below)

(b) Article 134—assault with intent to commit sodomy

(c) Article 134—indecent assault

(d) Article 80—attempts.

(3) Sodomy.

(a) Article 134—indecent acts with another

(b) Article 80—attempts

Maximum punishment.

(1) By force and without consent. Dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for life without eligibility for parole.

(2) With a child who, at the time of the offense, has attained the age of 12 but is under the age of 16 years. Dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 20 years.

(3) With a child under the age of 12 years at the time of the offense. Dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for life without eligibility for parole.

(4) Other cases. Dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 5 years.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    Just when you think your senators aren't doing anything......

Wart
    Gays in the military serving openly ... this is the sick shit you're going to get. I wondered how long it would take to authorize bu-fu for the homos.
    Last edited by Schuetzenman; 12-04-2011 at 04:21 PM.

Freudian slip?
    You have to wonder if the person who put this in the bill, was really trying to stick it to somebody?

Aedan

Thanks

Well
    it is very bad.
    Thanks.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ak4a1 View Post
    The vote passed by 93 to 7? Seriously? What are they thinking? Maybe theres something they know that we don't cause no one can be that clueless right?
    What are they thinking?
    There is little evidence Congressional creatures are capable of thought.

Maybe theres something they know that we don't.......
    Yup. I hear there is a Top Secret manual denoting 10,000 ways to shaft your constituents.

.......no one can be that clueless right?
    Wrong. Remember the congressional creatures crafted and passed this bill. Their ability to be "clueless is" virtually without limit.

Wart

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    There is little evidence Congressional creatures are capable of thought.

Wart
    In line with that thought, I was told that Ruger firearms is coming out with a US Congress commenmerative pistol. It's main attributes are that it won't work and you can't fire it.

It's the next logical step in the repeal of DADT, in that is it really surprising?

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    It's the next logical step in the repeal of DADT, in that is it really surprising?
    To me, legality of anal sex seems like a given. If vagina sex is legal how could butt sex not be? It doesn't have to be with a man you know....

The bestiality is a total shock to me. The act is illegal for civilians, unlike "sodomy", and is obviously animal abuse. If they don't have the right to randomly blast dogs with firearms, they shouldn't be able to fuck dogs either.

And once again, how are our troops supposed to enjoy butt sex when farting is illegal?
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Coming soon to a government office near you...

NAMBLA union reps.
    History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    In line with that thought, I was told that Ruger firearms is coming out with a US Congress commenmerative pistol. It's main attributes are that it won't work and you can't fire it.
    Heheheheh....prolly right.

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by Ronwicp View Post
    (d) Repeal of Sodomy Article- Section 925 of such title (article 125 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice) is repealed.

It repeals Article 125 of the UCMJ which reads:

Article 125—Sodomy

Text.

“(a) Any person subject to this chapter who engages in unnatural carnal copulation with another person of the same or opposite sex or with an animal is guilty of sodomy. Penetration, however slight, is sufficient
    to complete the offense.

(b) Any person found guilty of sodomy shall by punished as a court-martial may direct.”

Elements.

(1) That the accused engaged in unnatural carnal copulation with a certain other person or with an animal. (Note: Add either or both of the following elements, if applicable)

(2) That the act was done with a child under the age of 16.

(3) That the act was done by force and without the consent of the other person.
    SO NOW A CHILD UNDER 16 IS OK?????????????

What about a sheep under 16?

This simply CANNOT be real......

In the 1950's there was an Atlas booster (rocket) that sat on the pad for something like a year due to various technical problems. The people working on it used to jokingly refer to it as "The Public Servant" because "It doesn't work and you can't fire it".

True.

In line with that thought, I was told that Ruger firearms is coming out with a US Congress commenmerative pistol.
    They should make one that fires to the rear.....

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post

What about a sheep under 16?
    Pretty sure the sheep age of consent might be 3 years.

Wart

Pretty sure the sheep age of consent might be 3 years.

Wart
    I defer to your knowledge, sir!

This simply CANNOT be real......
    O ye of tiny faith !!

These are the same creatures who are running $15 trillion + in deficits and $61 trillion + in unfunded mandates.

Wart

In the 1950's there was an Atlas booster (rocket) that sat on the pad for something like a year due to various technical problems. The people working on it used to jokingly refer to it as "The Public Servant" because "It doesn't work and you can't fire it".

True.

Wart

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast