Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Baaaad News for Sheep.....

This deleted article 125 of the UCMJ. There are other articles that cover underage people. Animal lovin is probably covered in another article too.

Beastiality is not legal now.

The sheep are taking no chances.

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Congress backtracks on plan to legalize bestiality

Conference committee restores prohhibition for members of military

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: December 13, 2011
    9:33 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
    © 2011 WND

Congress apparently has decided that allowing bestiality in the U.S. military isn't a good idea.

Word comes today from People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals that a conference committee of members of the U.S. House and U.S. Senate has restored to a planned military budget bill a ban on the practice in the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

To read the rest of the story click the link below.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=377233

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gunreference1 View Post
    Congress backtracks on plan to legalize bestiality

Conference committee restores prohhibition for members of military

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: December 13, 2011
    9:33 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
    © 2011 WND

Congress apparently has decided that allowing bestiality in the U.S. military isn't a good idea.

Word comes today from People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals that a conference committee of members of the U.S. House and U.S. Senate has restored to a planned military budget bill a ban on the practice in the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

To read the rest of the story click the link below.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=377233

Steve
    No sure anything has actually been done. Look at this dumb PETA release copied from the link:

The organization issued the following statement: "PETA is satisfied that the House and Senate have now understood that they were throwing the baby out with the bath water and that bestiality is a serious matter. We are encouraged because, even if this part of the statute is, for all intents and purposes, dormant, the Department of Defense has given its assurance that anyone committing a sexually abusive act with a member of another species will be prosecuted under a separate section of the act."

Read more: Congress backtracks on plan to legalize bestiality http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=377233#ixzz1gYj9jjLa
    Dormant laws ?? I don't think so.

Wart

and that bestiality is a serious matter.
    No, it isn't.

It's hilarious!

An officer is posted to a remote desert outpost to look after a unit of malcontents. When he arrives he realises that there's not much in the way of entertainment, so he asks one of the troops, 'What do you do for sex around here?'

The trooper points to a donkey tied to a post nearby. The officer is outraged and orders the donkey to be put out in the field and should any man touch it he would be shot.

After several weeks pass the officer begins to feel a bit edgy and with the lack of women has no lasting way to get relief. There was only so many times he could pleasure himself before it got tiresome.

Finally he cracked and demanded that the donkey be brought back to the command tent. When it arrives he figures that he's going to be the one to go first and so drops his pants and begins to have his way with the donkey. He then realises that all the troops are looking at him aghast. 'What,' he demands, 'Isn't this the way you all did it?' 'No, Sir,' one replies, 'We rode the donkey into town to meet girls.'

As I lay in my bed thinking about what I´ve just done. I cannot help but think that I´m a bad person. Yet as I tell myself "don´t be dumb, plenty of doctors sleep with their patients", there´s another voice calling to me : "but you are a veterinarian".

What's the difference between a farmer and a redneck?
    Both breed animals, but the redneck gets emotionally involved!

Farmers say they like to place a sheep's two hind legs down the front of his boots and throw the sheep's two front legs over a fence. While I think it's fine to put the sheep's two hind legs in your boots, I believe you're better off throwing the sheep's front legs over your shoulders. Otherwise you're going to miss out on all the kissing.

I had sex with a chicken last week
    Turns out the chicken came first.

How do you stop a dog from humping your leg?
    Pick it up and suck its dick.

Man asks woman: "Why the long face?"
    Woman says: "My mother was raped by a horse"

The Irish.

Article 134 of the UCMJ is a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    No, it isn't.

It's hilarious!
    Wow. Yes it was!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    SO NOW A CHILD UNDER 16 IS OK?????????????

What about a sheep under 16?

This simply CANNOT be real......
    Read farther down. Statutory will get you life in the big house.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Farmers say they like to place a sheep's two hind legs down the front of his boots and throw the sheep's two front legs over a fence. While I think it's fine to put the sheep's two hind legs in your boots, I believe you're better off throwing the sheep's front legs over your shoulders. Otherwise you're going to miss out on all the kissing.

Nooooooooooooooooooo !!

Wart

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234