Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Baaaad News for Sheep.....

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Baaaad News for Sheep.....

Just when you think your senators aren't doing anything......

Wart

Senate Repeals Bans on Sodomy and Bestiality in the Military

The U.S. Senate voted Thursday to approve a defense authorization bill which included a provision that not only repealed the military ban on sodomy, but also repealed the ban on having sex with animals — or bestiality.

http://conservativebyte.com/2011/12/...-the-military/

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Well, we do have troops serving in Islamic countries. We want them to observe local customs, do we not.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

WTF.

They should have legalized human butt sex but continued to ban human-animal sex.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Bans bibles and rosaries in military hospitals and bestiality is no longer a crime. Ever hear of Sodom and Gomorrah?

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Ok, am I understanding this correctly? It is now allowed to have sex with animals? Am I getting that right? Cause it sounds sooo wrong.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Last edited by N/A; 12-03-2011 at 01:27 PM.

The fall of western civilization marches on.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

OMG!

Obummber Must Go!
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    OMG!

Obummber Must Go!
    NOT Barry O. Was the SENATE. Barry may veto the bill. (Because of other provisions.)

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by Focused Gunfire View Post
    The fall of western civilization marches on.
    Out west where men are men......and the sheep are nervous !!

Wart

No mention from you that the SENATE is controlled by the DEMOCRATS. Just saying.

I know that the Obama propagandists are trying to 'imply' that Republicans RUN the entire Congress so that they can smear the Republicans completely with the "Do Nothing Congress" logo, but that's a cheap shot by the Libs. I expect guys here to well know that tactic already by the Dems.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    No mention from you that the SENATE is controlled by the DEMOCRATS. Just saying.

I know that the Obama propagandists are trying to 'imply' that Republicans RUN the entire Congress so that they can smear the Republicans completely with the "Do Nothing Congress" logo, but that's a cheap shot by the Libs. I expect guys here to well know that tactic already by the Dems.
    The bill passed 93-7. Did you have a point ??

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    The bill passed 93-7. Did you have a point ??

Wart
    Where did you get this number? Just curious. Please provide a link. I've been trying to get the bill number and votes for a bit now. Thanks in advance.

Also the WHOLE of the senate voted on the entire military appropriations bill. This little gem was SLIPPED IN. I want to know who slipped it in. If you want to blame folks, I suspect the most blame you can give them is not paying enough attention, but it is a COMMON political trick to slip in obscure provisions into massive bills.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I agree with tank_monkey that this bit must have been slipped into the major bill knowing it could never pass on it's own merit, a trick the demos have been using for a long time.

Remember the machine gun ban n 1986??? That too was one slipped into an otherwise good bill that allowed interstate firearm purchases and gun shows. It wasn't until after the bill was signed into law that the demos had a party celebrating one they put over Reagan. And Reagan was more than pissed that the ban was hidden as well as it was.

My money is on "same here".

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I agree with tank_monkey that this bit must have been slipped into the major bill knowing it could never pass on it's own merit, a trick the demos have been using for a long time.

Remember the machine gun ban n 1986??? That too was one slipped into an otherwise good bill that allowed interstate firearm purchases and gun shows. It wasn't until after the bill was signed into law that the demos had a party celebrating one they put over Reagan. And Reagan was more than pissed that the ban was hidden as well as it was.

My money is on "same here".
    The Rethuglicans killed US poker on a Saturday night vote slipping an amendment into a port security bill.

It's not Dims or Rethugs.....it is BOTH.

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Where did you get this number? Just curious. Please provide a link. I've been trying to get the bill number and votes for a bit now. Thanks in advance.

Also the WHOLE of the senate voted on the entire military appropriations bill. This little gem was SLIPPED IN. I want to know who slipped it in. If you want to blame folks, I suspect the most blame you can give them is not paying enough attention, but it is a COMMON political trick to slip in obscure provisions into massive bills.
    Here's some:

U.S. Senate passes bill in a vote of 93-7
    http://www.thecitywire.com/index.php?q=node/19101
    Woke Up This Morning to Potential Martial Law in America
    Tucson Citizen - ‎5 hours ago‎
    03, 2011, under Politics Last night, the Senate, 93-7, passed the National Defense Authorization. I chose the Christian Science Monitor as my source, as it's usually fairly conservative. If even these guys are worried about your sixth amendment rights, ...

https://news.google.com/news/story?h...ed=0CCkQqgIwAA
    US Senate passes bill in a vote of 93-7
    The City Wire - ‎Dec 2, 2011‎
    This bill, passed late last night in a 93-7 vote, declares the entire USA to be a 'battleground' upon which US military forces can operate with impunity, overriding Posse Comitatus[*] and granting the military the unchecked power to arrest, detain, ..

https://news.google.com/news/story?h...ed=0CCkQqgIwAA
    DEAR GOD WE ARE DOOMED !! People still trying to blame Dimocrats or Rethuglicans....Dubya or Barry. IT IS BOTH/ALL.

Wart
    Last edited by Warthogg; 12-03-2011 at 04:47 PM.

Who cares? It's been legal to suck dick in Michigan for my whole life, and never even been a little tempted. I can say with certainty that my dog is safe too.
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

Here are four of the seven who opposed this piece of shit:

The bill passed 93-7 during the late session and will be reconciled with a House version. Senate holdouts included Tom Coburn, (R, Okla.), Jeff Merkley (D, Ore.), Bernie Sanders, (independent, Vt.) and Tea Party favorite Rand Paul (R, Ken.).

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/sen...me_latest_news

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Given this news and the way the military seems to be getting pushed we might have to modify the beans bullets bullion motto. Once the real sickos get in and get issued explosives and automatic weapons you might not want to be surviving on food that causes you to spontaniously emit gay mating calls, especially since they made that a decadent taboo pleasure to the troops when they banned farting.
    History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

How are the soldiers supposed to have anal sex when farting is illegal?
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast