Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hollywood full of pedophiles.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I like how we're automatically 'butt buddies'........
    "butt buddies" flock together huh.

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    I'm sick.......plain and simple.
    I know, I know.....maybe we can all pitch in and get you some help !!

Wart

I doubt even Jefferson and his _monkey believe Israelis support this stuff.

Wart
    (But maybe they do....)

Yet the millennialist Christian beliefs and goals differ not only from those of mainstream Israelis, they also differ starkly from the goals of even the most militant Israeli expansionists. Fundamentalist Christians believe that the Jews will either convert to Christianity or perish in the end times. Hence the Middle East peace plan suggested by Rev Franklin Graham, Billy's son: Muslims and Jews alike should try "surrendering their lives to the Lord Jesus Christ and having their hearts changed by the Holy Spirit."
    This peace plan might indeed unite Muslim and Jews—in horror and opposition! But in the fundamentalist worldview the only alternative to conversion is misery and death in the Tribulation at the end of the world.
    For them, Arab-Israeli conflict is a necessary step towards the second coming of Christ. Unfortunately for Israel, there is an intermediate step, which is called 'Apocalypse' and will take place just outside Jerusalem at 'Armageddon' (a corrupted translation of the Israeli town Megiddo)
    http://newhumanist.org.uk/528/apocalypse-now

Jews must convert or die say the Christian fundamentalist !!

If you were an Israeli wouldn't you laugh ??

LOL Wart. You are sure showing off your pathetic douchebag side!

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    LOL Wart. You are sure showing off your pathetic douchebag side!

Wart

Time to get back on topic.

Take the personal insults to the RH or PM each other.
    There's no problem an AK can't solve...........

GUNSNET Member Since 2003
    CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Females are pickier about their mates than males are. Women generally like it too go a bit farther than just pure physical in a relationship. To a guy it is like eating and going to the bathroom, just something you do. That is why males tend to rack up the big scores.

Wart is not a troll. He can be a bastard at times and even hijack a thread, but he is not a troll. I rather have bastards on my side, than not. Can’t you guys get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    I'm not surprised that the Hollywood leftists and their unwitting dupes, who place queers on a pedestal, would not also harbor pedophiles.
    So what's the Catholic church's excuse? Not exactly the most pro-gay crowd.

I don't think this is a straight or gay issue, it's about being turned on by kids.

That said, I'm not surprised this happens in Hollywood either, adults directing kids, kids away from their parents, overnight trips, trips to other countries.

Really though, you don't fish in a desert, any place where you have a lot of kids that may be poorly supervised is likely to attract pedophiles. Be that a church, summer camp, sports team, boy scouts, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post

I don't think this is a straight or gay issue, it's about being turned on by kids.

That said, I'm not surprised this happens in Hollywood either, adults directing kids, kids away from their parents, overnight trips, trips to other countries.

Really though, you don't fish in a desert, any place where you have a lot of kids that may be poorly supervised is likely to attract pedophiles. Be that a church, summer camp, sports team, boy scouts, etc.
    Thank you Kadmos for saying this better than I could.

Most gay people are just as offended and repulsed by peodophilia as any one of us. This is about child abuse. You don't have to be straight or even Christian to be angered by child abuse.

There are psobably just as many female child stars abused as male ones. It just happens that the wistle blower in this case is a man.

Ugh, did I just say "wistle blower"? Poor choice of words...

The casting couch has been prevalent in Hollywood since before any of us were born. Remember Marilyn Monroe's famous quote about the time she actually became a star? She said "Well hopefully that's the last dick I'll have to suck". Wooooeeee, that quote kicked me in the head when I first heard it ascribed to her.

Now we have GAY casting couches as well as Straight casting couches.....

Gay predators go to where the 'fresh meat is' just like straight predators. the problem is that Gays in Hollywood have the added immunity of being a 'protected class'. West Hollywood is full of Gays and Hollywood itself (the industry, not the actual town) very VERY liberal and thus shuns 'judging' others, especially when it comes to homosexuality. But Liberals' fervent desire to not offend gays, actually ENABLES the gay predators to do their business with little consequence. Many of the 'executives' who prey on young talent are also (unfortunately) Jewish as well. Many of these guys have names I'm sure you guys have heard of. They have 'wives' but that's all a front. And they exploit people not wanting to appear bigoted against gays and/or Jews to mask their nefarious activities. If you criticize them, why, of course you're an anti-Semitic Homophobe!

Being a native Californian and with TONS of friends in the entertainment industry, I hear about the "gay casting couch" all the time. Some of the most famous 'heartthrob' young male actors pole smoked to get their first big breaks (the thought of which makes me nauseated). Adults can make their own decisions. But for parents to 'pimp out' their kids is vile.

The people in the article are right though. You can't criticize the beasts in the industry without dire consequences. Remember, Liberals are vindictive and vicious. They WILL ruin you if they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo GED View Post

Most gay people are just as offended and repulsed by peodophilia as any one of us. This is about child abuse. You don't have to be straight or even Christian to be angered by child abuse...
    Sounds good and it's what I'm sure is the PC statement of choice but I'm doubtful that's true. Have discussion about what punishment a 25 yr old gay guy having sex with a 15 yr old "gay" kid should get, I bet they are more understanding then anyone of us.

I just had a conversation like that recently, I was shocked the 3 gay guys were all very (VERY) supportive of the 25 yr old rapist. In way if you think about it they look at it the same way some might view (woman) teacher rape of a (male) student, yeah they will say it was technically "wrong" but the kid wasn't forced (raped)... This is where I started thinking about the numbers of rapes a homosexual and heterosexual rapist commit on a personal basis.

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    Sounds good and it's what I'm sure is the PC statement of choice but I'm doubtful that's true. Have discussion about what punishment a 25 yr old gay guy having sex with a 15 yr old "gay" kid should get, I bet they are more understanding then anyone of us.

I just had a conversation like that recently, I was shocked the 3 gay guys were all very (VERY) supportive of the 25 yr old rapist. In way if you think about it they look at it the same way some might view (woman) teacher rape of a (male) student, yeah they will say it was technically "wrong" but the kid wasn't forced (raped)... This is where I started thinking about the numbers of rapes a homosexual and heterosexual rapist commit on a personal basis.
    There is definitely a double standard when it comes to 'gay rapes' versus straight ones. Society holds that males are beasts and females are victims (automatically). But males are NOT victims, even when they are. Of course this entire Sandusky thing is just the sort of abomination to make the left go into PC overdrive.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Do you think it's really about being turned on by children or as in the case of catholic priests it's about children being the most accessible and more easily manipulated? Sure, some priests carry on heterosexual affairs but my guess is a child is less likely to spill the beans than an adult, female parishioner.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Do you think it's really about being turned on by children or as in the case of catholic priests it's about children being the most accessible and more easily manipulated? Sure, some priests carry on heterosexual affairs but my guess is a child is less likely to spill the beans than an adult, female parishioner.

I would say it's more accurate that pedophiles are more likely to become priests to begin with (some I'm sure have the intention of becoming priests in order to avoid acting on it).

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Honestly, possibly some of both. Most priests do sexually what most priests have done for the last 1000 years or so, homosexual relations with other priests. Sleep with each other and take each other's confessions. That would be the most common and "safest". It's one of those things everyone seems to know and no one talks about.

The priesthood was/is extremely attractive to gay men. A respectable public position, not expected to "chase" girls, private quarters, and in the company of other men. Plus you can add in a fairly light workload, plenty of reading time, an artistic nature to the job.

It will also attract pedophiles, activities with children, respectable reason to be alone with children, and the protection of the catholic church.

I'm not going to say gay's can't be pedophiles, in fact I met a gay man who essentially was one, but the fact is most aren't. Statistically, most pedophiles are married with children of their own.

And this is why most people will now say that same sex pedophilia isn't homosexual sex, the overwhelming portion of the time the adult would not engage in sexual relations with an adult of the same sex...they just have no interest in that.

Human sexuality runs a rather wide gambit, but most people will obviously fall into certain clumps, or acts in which they would or would never engage, regardless of accessibility.

If it were simply accessibility then tell me, how horny would you have to be to have sex with a child?

My guess is it's roughly the same amount for me, that is to say there is no level of hornyiness that would result in such an act, can't speak for on what you would do exactly but I would certainly masturbate or cold shower long before I would even consider pedophilia.

I just had a conversation like that recently, I was shocked the 3 gay guys were all very (VERY) supportive of the 25 yr old rapist.
    Creepy. I personally think that scenario is an adult taking advantage of a child regardless of orientation, but then again I'm about as hetero as they come.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo GED View Post
    Creepy. I personally think that scenario is an adult taking advantage of a child regardless of orientation, but then again I'm about as hetero as they come.
    Truthfully I'm not sure it's a gay thing as much of a guy thing. How many guys would see a 25 yr guy doing a 15 yr old "slutty" girl as sometime less then rape (and the 15 yr boy was described as no boyscout). I think guys are just more apt to see sex as sex regardless if they are gay or not, when you throw in victims who remain silent more likely then not it only helps the offender succeed in his crimes. Maybe it is that the hetro offender picking on girls get caught because girls are taught men shouldn't touch them and they should tell, boys are more apt to be taught not to tattle. So in one case if they get by with it 2 or 3 times with a girl before an adult is told they are lucky, in the other it might years and hundreds of victims before someone talks....

Maybe it is that the hetro offender picking on girls get caught because girls are taught men shouldn't touch them and they should tell, boys are more apt to be taught not to tattle.
    The boys not telling I think is a big contributor to male on male rapists getting away with it. As men we are taught that to be a victim is to be weak. We think we will be ridiculed for our weaknes. Getting cornholed is far more embarassing than just losing a fight. For this reason male rape goes largely unreported, and that includes grown adults.

As for a 25 year old guy nailing some jailbait? Oh yeah, I've met plenty of men who would consider that ok, and probably even fantsize about it. I find them detestable. To me there is more than just physical maturity reqired in a mate, but emotional maturiy as well. A 15 year old girl is still a child, and any adult who tries to have sex with her is a child molestor. The law sees it that way too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12