Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gingrich leads, but Paul most likely to beat Obama in latest poll

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post

Newt fails on so many levels personal and politically I really think he's no better then Romney, I'm still waiting and I fear I'm running out of time.
    To me, Mittens is better than Newt. To me, Newt is one scary dude.

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    You alway seem to have some disparaging thing to say about the libertarians. What were you saying about Tea Party people? I wasn't good. Now this.

Just what group do you like?

---

I like Ron Paul. I think he goes too far with his defense cuts but I agree that we should close 75% of the foriegn bases. He advocates shutting them all down. That's just not practical and I am surprised every time he suggests it.

The thing is, I would be comfortable with him as POTUS because of our checks and balances government. He would be moderated by the congress.

Overall, I agree with his domestic policy that he's discussed. I would love to see what he'd do to the Fed

I'd love to hear him stating plainly that we need to legalize drugs. I'd love to hear him speak plainly about eliminating welfare.

It would be a very interesting 4 years.
    I'm pretty much in the same boat as you with Ron Paul. I think that his son would be a little less extreme and sensible, and might be just what we need.

Quote Originally Posted by samiam View Post
    Donald Trump is a tool.

That Newsmax debate that he's hosting just before the Iowa primary is gonna be a big fucking joke. It will make all those attending look like laughing stocks.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12