Thread: The "Biker Build-Off"... anyone watching it?

The "Biker Build-Off"... anyone watching it?

Anyone watching the "Biker Build Off" on Discovery Channel?

Paul Sr. made an electric track driven toy... gimme a break. One extra point for it though... it belches fire in the rider's face.

Paul Jr. assembled a fairly decent looking bike... the copper parts look ultra cool... but just like an AR-15, it's not BUILT, it's just ASSEMBLED.

Jesse James hand bent, welded and built his frame from stainless steel and built a nice looking, not too gaudy bike. Jesse James is the only one out of the bunch that knows how to make nice weld beads too.......

I voted for Jesse James bike.

Did you know... you can only vote once because the site sets a cookie named "bestbike-token" that prevent re-voting?

A few lines of PHP code could delete that cookie and then re-call the voting code with the proper token to post and automate voting at maybe 4 to 10 times a second.... just sayin'
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

jesses' a tool and i think he showed it to the world l;ast night

Quote Originally Posted by nitewatcher View Post
    Where do you vote at?
    Does it matter Roger is voting for Jesse 10 times a second... Honestly I've not seen one of those shows since they worked out of a pole barn (season 1, what is this season 15?).

Where do you vote at?
    http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/american.../chopper-live/

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    Does it matter Roger is voting for Jesse 10 times a second... Honestly I've not seen one of those shows since they worked out of a pole barn (season 1, what is this season 15?).
    Actually, I'm not. I tried it for the fun of it just to see if it would work. It did... I ran it at 4 votes per second (any faster and their server didn't respond fast enough).

I stopped it after a minute. I just wanted to see if it would work.

I wasnt going to vote I just wanted to see the "score"? I prefer watching Red Jacket. & that other company "guns smoke" At least they show some cleavage boobs & guns. Perfect
    That guy's daughter ("American Guns") is pretty cute (the blonde one).. but I'm old enough to be her father... almost old enough to be her grandfather.

The guy's daughter at Red Jacket (the girl with the black hair) IMO isn't anything spectacular, but my 15 y.o. son thinks she's "hot".

Whichever... I'd be QUITE careful with the daughter of a guy who owns a LOT more guns than I do!

(edit to add): Now the redhead on Myth Busters... oh yeah!

Indian Larry would have taken them all to school.

Seniors bike/machine is a fricking joke. order a frame, order some tracks, have someone install all of the electrical so it can spin some lame ass doughnut. Jr's bike looks to damn shinny or something. I mean alot of rivets and copper. Just doesn't look like a ride-able bike. And Jesse cappin/dissin on Sandra Bullock makes him a JACKWAGON
    Both the Teutel's are hammer mechanics. They assemble stock bikes from stock parts and tack weld on a few bits for show. Jesse James BUILDS the bikes from bare tubing and sheet metal. And he knows how to weld... his welds look really nice whereas Senior and Junior just glob on the MIG wire and then use a disk grinder to smooth it out.

And, so what if Jesse James disses from bimbo? I couldn't care less about his private life. I'm evaluating the BIKE he built.

Quote Originally Posted by Flinter View Post
    Indian Larry would have taken them all to school.
    Yeah like teach Teutels how to weld...

didnt larry die trying to ride standing up?jrs bike was gawdy,but again jesse showed his ass,challenging jr to ride for distance...........fuckin jesse's prolly beat those dogs and his daughter when he getsa back home to TX,although he does have mor skills than the other teams,he still had to beg help to finish his bike

Quote Originally Posted by blobman View Post
    didnt larry die trying to ride standing up?
    I believe so.

I'm sure he's dead, just not sure of the circumstances.

Sr and Jr are hacks, never seen anybody use a step drill (unibit) that much. And to make the hole a bit bigger they just ream it some more by twisting the drill in a circle. All that money and not a good set of bits in the house.
    Last edited by vit; 12-06-2011 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vit View Post
    Sr and Jr are hacks, never seen anybody use a step drill (unibit) that much. And to make the hole a bit bigger they just ream it some more by twisting the drill in a circle. All that money and not a good set of bits in the house.
    Yes. Another good point. That step drill is gold colored. I wonder if it's real titanium nitride or just chinese "gold oxide"?

Stupid show. watched it in the hotel bar here in TN.

Should have had some hot chick announcing it, would have been slightly entertaining at least.

Anybody know what the final vote percentage was?