Thread: riceone

Iron Pumping Bastard aliceinchains's Avatar

riceone

I wanted to take the time and introduce this man. He has been collecting Arisakas for quite some time.

He is very knowledgeable in this area and can answer the more harder questions.
    The collection he has is very impressive and he has some great pictures you guys need to see. So here is the link. Enjoy the eye candy.

http://riceone1.com/index.html
    I am sitting in my angry chair!

I read Rice's postings over on the Castle Thunder site, and I agree that he has a wealth of knowlege and experience in the field of Japanese weaponry. He's always been generous is sharing that knowlege. Welcome to GN, Rice.

+1 on riceone; Roy is a true gentleman and has some very rare Arisaka rifles. I'm proud to count him as a friend.

His handle, "riceone", comes as a result of being a rice farmer in MS; with a lot of land under water at times!

He does excellent stock and machine work too!
    03man
    Author of The Japanese Type 99 Arisaka Rifle, 2010 edition
    Editor of The Knee Mortars of Japan

Welcome Riceone !

I have a slight infatuation of the far east and its designs also. Yes I have visited your site for reference more than a few times and read some of your posts from other sites. Very informative its great to have you here !

:thumpsup: