Thread: Congress insider trading scandal picking up steam

Congress insider trading scandal picking up steam

About time someone looks into how our politicians can seem to do so well in the market year after year (remember Hillary's great trading windfall back in the 90's).

http://money.cnn.com/2011/12/07/news....htm?hpt=hp_t2

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Angry

Hearing all this makes sense of how these sons of bitches get in and become millionares. Insider trading making a financial killing. A civilian does that and they go to jail. Congress and Senators do it and they just get rich. They need to live under our laws or theirs needs to extend to us pesants.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Congress and Goldman Sachs should share janitorial duties in the worst DC housing projects. Also they get to live there so they would be on call 24X7.

Yes....because I am compassionate.....there would always be a cheap .38 revolver around with one bullet.

Wart

Yes....because I am compassionate.....there would always be a cheap .38 revolver around with one bullet.
    don't subject any gun to that...

Just have some Cyanide capsules from the 40's in a bowl like M&M's .
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Why do you think Barney Fa...err...Frank suddenly decided to retire after 30 years.

If he quits he's going to get to run with the money.
    No investigation of his corrupt cum bubble covered ass will ever be done and he knows it.

I predict more "retirements" will come soon if this story continues to gain momentum.
    History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Heard something the other day about how wealthy Bill and Hillary are, Nancy Pelosi, etc and then they mentioned VP Biden, 26 years as a senator from Delware and how his net wealth is $350,000. Either he's a straight arrow in this regard or he really ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Roadhouse Groupee

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Heard something the other day about how wealthy Bill and Hillary are, Nancy Pelosi, etc and then they mentioned VP Biden, 26 years as a senator from Delware and how his net wealth is $350,000. Either he's a straight arrow in this regard or he really ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.
    Joe doesn't have the reputation for being able to keep his mouth shut . . . if you're going to be involved in criminal activity that's a prerequisite

I'm thinking option B applies in this case.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Could I go with dumb ass for 100 please...

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    Could I go with dumb ass for 100 please...

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    For this he may be a straight arrow but I bet he has assets not listed. He may have a major problem with a flip lip but stupid he is not. Responsible for gun control act and Drug Czar and way to liberal in a lot of ways but I don't think he is a slime ball like most of his colleagues.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Of course insider trading is legal for those in Congress.

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    For this he may be a straight arrow but I bet he has assets not listed. He may have a major problem with a flip lip but stupid he is not. Responsible for gun control act and Drug Czar and way to liberal in a lot of ways but I don't think he is a slime ball like most of his colleagues.
    I'll decline to take that opposing bet.

It is way too easy to picture him in a hotel room with a 17 year old hooker in a schoolgirl outfit playing "who's your daddy" though. Reguardless if it's stupidity or some small shred of something actually resembling integrity it does'nt change that the fact that he's still a creep and a douchebag of the first order.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by stinker View Post
    I'll decline to take that opposing bet.

It is way too easy to picture him in a hotel room with a 17 year old hooker in a schoolgirl outfit playing "who's your daddy" though. Reguardless if it's stupidity or some small shred of something actually resembling integrity it does'nt change that the fact that he's still a creep and a douchebag of the first order.
    Don't like the man's politics but where do you get he is a pedophile?

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    Don't like the man's politics but where do you get he is a pedophile?
    Just a gut instinct reaction i get when i look at him. Not pedophile so much as pervert in general.
    17 is legal in a lot of places but you're still skating on thin ice reguardless, especially at his age.