Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Big climate change could happen fast -- and soon

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    If LAGC has even a tenth of the brain cells of a retarded aardvark, even he ought to be able to follow that graph.I'm betting he fails.
    When you place all your faith in an illusion, you have to keep believing in that illusion, even if the facts contradict it. He won't believe it because his whole world is based on not believing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    If LAGC has even a tenth of the brain cells of a retarded aardvark, even he ought to be able to follow that graph.

I'm betting he fails.
    Fail or refuse... either way I'm sure I wasted my time on him.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    I just feel sorry for you poor fools who live in Texas and down south. If you think the recent drought is bad, wait another decade and see what happens.
    You are only supposed to bring up cold weather, as if that somehow disproves climate change. Haven't you learned anything from gun forums? My personal opinion, temperature does so through cycles but it's foolish to believe that the gasses we produce as an industrialized people have no effect. The scientists know what gasses we produce and they know the effect of those gasses in the atmosphere. They spend decades studying and I would feel a bit pretentious claiming I am smarter than 90% of them with no relevant degree or any real research on my behalf...

I know, it's a conspiracy.....they hate our freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by bigj480 View Post
    You are only supposed to bring up cold weather, as if that somehow disproves climate change. Haven't you learned anything from gun forums? My personal opinion, temperature does so through cycles but it's foolish to believe that the gasses we produce as an industrialized people have no effect. The scientists know what gasses we produce and they know the effect of those gasses in the atmosphere. They spend decades studying and I would feel a bit pretentious claiming I am smarter than 90% of them with no relevant degree or any real research on my behalf...

I know, it's a conspiracy.....they hate our freedom.
    Sarcasm is supposed to be in purple...
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234