Thread: This Woman is in Serious Denial

Thumbs down This Woman is in Serious Denial

Former Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky's wife has denied allegations that her husband sexually abused boys in their home and that she ignored cries for help.

Sandusky was arrested Wednesday on 10 new counts of child sex abuse charges based on the testimony of two new alleged victims. The new allegations bring to 10 the number of alleged sex abuse victims.

Dottie Sandusky, who delivered a $50,000 check today to help bail her husband out of jail, was named in the testimony of one of the new alleged victims.

Mrs. Sandusky has been implicated in the alleged sex abuse crimes by three of the men who claim to have been assaulted by her husband.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jerry-sandu...ry?id=15114113

HE RAPED DOZENS OF BOYS RIGHT UNDERNEATH YOUR NOSE, IN YOUR OWN FUCKING HOUSE YOU DUMB CUNT!!

Why in the fuck would all these boys be making this shit up?

How many victims now? And she put her house on the line to pay a $250,000 bail after he was arrested again on more charges, just so he could be free again until trial??

"De Nile ain't just a river in Egypt..."

My bets are on he either commits suicide or tries to flee the country at this point.

That will be on HER head.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

My bets are on he either commits suicide or tries to flee the country at this point.

REALLY Hoping for # 1

NO GO on # 2.. They ganked his and everyone involved passports , He's on house arrest too so anything DUMB and he's toast.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Cool

Boy, a LOT of this shit surfacing lately......................ole school thought.....
    it's cheaper to bury em than try em...................
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/jerry-sandu...ry?id=15114113

HE RAPED DOZENS OF BOYS RIGHT UNDERNEATH YOUR NOSE, IN YOUR OWN FUCKING HOUSE YOU DUMB CUNT!!

Why in the fuck would all these boys be making this shit up?

How many victims now? And she put her house on the line to pay a $250,000 bail after he was arrested again on more charges, just so he could be free again until trial??

"De Nile ain't just a river in Egypt..."

That will be on HER head.
    She's just protecting one of "your" kind of people.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Though I agree with the notion that she is in serious Denial. You, LAGC, pointing the finger at someone, accusing them of being in denial, strikes me as extremely hypocritical. Just saying.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Morris View Post
    Boy, a LOT of this shit surfacing lately......................ole school thought.....
    it's cheaper to bury em than try em...................
    Dan
    Yes, just assk John Walsh about that technique used on his son.